• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
I think I am being scammed too.

I met this girl on tinder Her profile said she was 64 miles away for me in florida. We talked for a little bit and she said she wanted to talk on whatsapp so I did. She then said she was in China and owned a cosmetics company. We continued talking for a few days and some times she would show me that she bought some very expensive hand bags. A few days later she mentioned she was making money in the forex market and asked me if I wanted to try it and I said yes. She helped me open a demo account with knights service group limited with an account of $100,000 usd she then showed me how to trade a few times. All the while telling she would like to meet me. Then 2 days ago she said she thought it was time for me to open a real money trading account so I did. Something around this time begin to feel off. So I Google reversed image searched all the photos she sent me and I found a match on a Chinese friend finding app. But the weird thing is she sent me videos of her talking. So I am wondering am I being scammed or is she real? She also showed me watches that belonged to her father.

Ps the one I found a Google reverse image search was the one she is standing in front of the Bentley.
I have the same image from another scammer Lin Xia

Attachments

• 85CD3C39-2142-45D5-81FB-2FBA532E1C17.jpeg
    85CD3C39-2142-45D5-81FB-2FBA532E1C17.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 64
Hello,

Has anyone heard of this "BTCUSTD Bank"?
I met a russian girl on tinder, who used to live in the UK but is currently in Singapore due to COVID. She seemed genuinely interested in me but brought up her investments here and there. She also had some guru - insider information from the US exchange commissions, a senior director called Irene. She taught me how to use MT5 and said I could open an account at btcusdtbank.com

The website looks alright. Just when I went to register, they wanted my credit card back and front. Thats when I accused her of trying to scam me. She went on a lot about trust and respect and I feel bad now. So I'm not sure.

I met a russian girl on tinder, who used to live in the UK but is currently in Singapore due to COVID. She seemed genuinely interested in me but brought up her investments here and there. She also had some guru - insider information from the US exchange commissions, a senior director called Irene. She taught me how to use MT5 and said I could open an account at btcusdtbank.com

The website looks alright. Just when I went to register, they wanted my credit card back and front. Thats when I accused her of trying to scam me. She went on a lot about trust and respect and I feel bad now. So I'm not sure.

Whois says that BCCUSDTBank.com was first registered on September 28 2020.

I suggesr reporting this to CFTC.gov. They'll probably find that claim of insider information very interesting.

Whatever you do, don't give them your credit card or any other info they could misuse.

I knew that I am encountering a scam. I met this lady on the International Cupid dating side.
Man, she is gorgeous beyond belief.
Here are her photos.

As soon as we communicated via WhatsApp she wanted to teach me how to do trading.
She would show me how much she made a couple of times via screenshots posted on our WhatsApp chat.
She instructed me to download the MT4 app on the iphone to try to buy / sell GOLD.
She added a demo account with 300 thousands US dollar in it to do a mock-up / simulation trading.

So after a couple of weeks, she would inform me of when to "trade".
And somehow, it showed how easy it was to make 12k US Dollars/ 11k US dollars. within minutes.

She asked if I would allow her to do real investment.
That's when my spidey sense kicked in. I told her I already have an investment bank.
I can ask my financial advisor about trading GOLD.

She then played, "Dont you trust me". Don't you want to make money with me?
We did mentioned about dating a little, but mostly about trading.
I was and still am totally amazed on how beautiful she is, so in a way, I am hypnotized by her beauty.

I stopped and never got to know her company. Should I try to find out what it is? I can play dumb and pretend to want to invest.

She called herself "Leah".

Here are her pictures.

Here is probably the real "her" - twitter.com/lGQjEplcZNFAjXR

Attachments

• Leah04.png
    Leah04.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Leah01.JPG
    Leah01.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 94
  • Leah02.JPG
    Leah02.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Leah03.JPG
    Leah03.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 94
  • leah05.jpg
    leah05.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 95
  • leah06.jpg
    leah06.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 91
  • leah07.jpg
    leah07.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 101
I knew that I am encountering a scam. I met this lady on the International Cupid dating side.
Man, she is gorgeous beyond belief.
Here are her photos.

As soon as we communicated via WhatsApp she wanted to teach me how to do trading.
She would show me how much she made a couple of times via screenshots posted on our WhatsApp chat.
She instructed me to download the MT4 app on the iphone to try to buy / sell GOLD.
She added a demo account with 300 thousands US dollar in it to do a mock-up / simulation trading.

So after a couple of weeks, she would inform me of when to "trade".
And somehow, it showed how easy it was to make 12k US Dollars/ 11k US dollars. within minutes.

She asked if I would allow her to do real investment.
That's when my spidey sense kicked in. I told her I already have an investment bank.
I can ask my financial advisor about trading GOLD.

She then played, "Dont you trust me". Don't you want to make money with me?
We did mentioned about dating a little, but mostly about trading.
I was and still am totally amazed on how beautiful she is, so in a way, I am hypnotized by her beauty.

I stopped and never got to know her company. Should I try to find out what it is? I can play dumb and pretend to want to invest.

She called herself "Leah".

Here are her pictures.

Here is probably the real "her" - twitter.com/lGQjEplcZNFAjXR

I hope you do know that the person you have been contact with is not the pictures that you are looking at right? That's how they get anyone's attention and a lot of victims fall for it. They chat with lots of guys in a day.

You could continue to play dumb until she tells you to transfer your money to a specific a bank and then report it to authorities and to that bank. That if you have a lot of time to kill.

Unfortunately these pictures cannot reverse image search because it's stolen from Weibo, a chinese sites that outside of China cannot have access.

Good luck dude!

I hope you do know that the person you have been contact with is not the pictures that you are looking at right? That's how they get anyone's attention and a lot of victims fall for it. They chat with lots of guys in a day.

You could continue to play dumb until she tells you to transfer your money to a specific a bank and then report it to authorities and to that bank. That if you have a lot of time to kill.

Unfortunately these pictures cannot reverse image search because it's stolen from Weibo, a chinese sites that outside of China cannot have access.

Good luck dude!
Yep. I should stated more clearly that the photos are from a real person, not from the scammer.
And those photos must have been stolen as you stated.

I think I am going to let this go. I have not been scammed as I stopped before engaging in sharing my
own financial related info with the scammer.

I am putting it here so that others can learn and avoid being scammed.

Take care and be careful out there. Words of advise - invest with your local financial institution.
See them, meet face to face. Not with someone you cannot sit down and see it face to face.

Peace.

Someone called Meiling Chen contacted me on LinkedIn and we continued to chat on WhatsApp. After a while she told me that she is making money by trading gold. She showed me how she does it and put me in contact with her "financial advisor" Mr. Williams. He opened a demo account on MT4 for me and showed me how to trade. I assumed that this is a scam but had fun to play along. I acted completely stupid and admired his patients with me. Instead if making demo money I always lost because I did not always follow his recommendation. My goal was to figure out how they work.
The company is SRO Capital Management Ltd registered on 21 August 2020 in London. Their webpage srofx.com gets blocked by my virus scanner. This is how they work:
They open a demo account for you. Then they tell you that you should use XAUUSD.sro to trade. This is an exact copy of the real gold spot market XAUUSD but they have the ability to influence the price. They then send you a WhatsApp and tell you that it is time to trade and tell you the target price and if you should sell or buy. When they told me to trade I run two trades on XAUUSD.sro and XAUUSD in parallel. Suddenly the price started to deviate and the trade on XAUUSD.sro was done in minutes with a good profit. Afterwards the prices were in synchronized again.
So that is how they try to get you and convince you to send them money for "real trading". Of course the money will be then gone.
I am still chatting with this girl. I told her that SRO capital is a scam and that she should try to pull her money back. She just said that she never had a problem. I am wondering by when she will be fed up and stop.
Meiling Chen seems to be the same person as Caiyan Yang who's picture I found in this chat.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-25 at 2.38.19 PM.jpeg
Caiyan Yang.JPG

Someone called Meiling Chen contacted me on LinkedIn and we continued to chat on WhatsApp. After a while she told me that she is making money by trading gold. She showed me how she does it and put me in contact with her "financial advisor" Mr. Williams. He opened a demo account on MT4 for me and showed me how to trade. I assumed that this is a scam but had fun to play along. I acted completely stupid and admired his patients with me. Instead if making demo money I always lost because I did not always follow his recommendation. My goal was to figure out how they work.
The company is SRO Capital Management Ltd registered on 21 August 2020 in London. Their webpage srofx.com gets blocked by my virus scanner. This is how they work:
They open a demo account for you. Then they tell you that you should use XAUUSD.sro to trade. This is an exact copy of the real gold spot market XAUUSD but they have the ability to influence the price. They then send you a WhatsApp and tell you that it is time to trade and tell you the target price and if you should sell or buy. When they told me to trade I run two trades on XAUUSD.sro and XAUUSD in parallel. Suddenly the price started to deviate and the trade on XAUUSD.sro was done in minutes with a good profit. Afterwards the prices were in synchronized again.
So that is how they try to get you and convince you to send them money for "real trading". Of course the money will be then gone.
I am still chatting with this girl. I told her that SRO capital is a scam and that she should try to pull her money back. She just said that she never had a problem. I am wondering by when she will be fed up and stop.
Meiling Chen seems to be the same person as Caiyan Yang who's picture I found in this chat.

View attachment 59690View attachment 59691
Thanks for sharing. A lot of people are having the same story, it never changes. Only difference is the platform but same consistent story.

See if there's any other way you can report this crooks. I am sure they are under investigation as we are watching right now.

Keep us updated!

The funny thing is that I am still in contact with this woman. She writes several times daily also on the weekend, we chat and she does not mention trading anymore. We will see what will happen in the future.

Back