• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Did you talk to a girl? What’s her name? I want to see if we are being scammed by the same person.
[/QUOTe

Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!
Did you talk to a girl? What’s her name? I want to see if we are being scammed by the same person.
Please visit an other topic. I shared many photos about the girls who collect the victims for knight service group. Recently the company was called vow group and business choice. Basically I can say never trust in Chinese girls, who wants to ask you trade on any Forex platform.
Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

Both, only the local one was able to retrieve 15%. The local bank was a small Chinese bank, Cathay Bank located in CA. The international one was over a month so, couldn’t retrieve it.

What types of action did you need to take for the bank to do a recall? My bank was saying BOA can't get a hold of the account holder so they can't do anything about it right now, even though it's a scam.

What types of action did you need to take for the bank to do a recall? My bank was saying BOA can't get a hold of the account holder so they can't do anything about it right now, even though it's a scam.

I just told BoA 48 Hrs after transferring my fund to local Cathay Bank, they were able to recall only 15% of my fund. They said that the bank on the other end is terminated and couldn't do anything about it. So, I filed that I got scammed with the local police and never heard from them again. The bank did all they could, because they did send me a text to confirm the transfer and I stupidily agreed, so I just got robbed willingly. Hopefully someone somewhere will put these people behind bars.

I just told BoA 48 Hrs after transferring my fund to local Cathay Bank, they were able to recall only 15% of my fund. They said that the bank on the other end is terminated and couldn't do anything about it. So, I filed that I got scammed with the local police and never heard from them again. The bank did all they could, because they did send me a text to confirm the transfer and I stupidily agreed, so I just got robbed willingly. Hopefully someone somewhere will put these people behind bars.

That is weird, I file a police report and gave that to my bank to give to BOA, but BOA can't do anything about it because they couldn't get a hold of the account holder. I think this is BS, they got a police report. What are my options?

When did you file. I did it 48 hours after, they told me that
That is weird, I file a police report and gave that to my bank to give to BOA, but BOA can't do anything about it because they couldn't get a hold of the account holder. I think this is BS, they got a police report. What are my options?

When did you do the recall? I did it 48 hours after I found I was scammed. They told me the earlier the better. I have a friend who got scammed too but he was able to recover 100%, he fell from a Forex trading scammer too but not from the dating apps. I guess is all luck too, although I hate to believe that.

Just keep trying, talk to managers or supervisors and see what they can do.

When did you do the recall? I did it 48 hours after I found I was scammed. They told me the earlier the better. I have a friend who got scammed too but he was able to recover 100%, he fell from a Forex trading scammer too but not from the dating apps. I guess is all luck too, although I hate to believe that.

I call my bank to do the recall within the first 24 hours

My bank is CIBC, the Beneficiary Bank is Bank of America. BOA told my bank that they can't get a hold of the account holder, so they can't do anything which I find BS since I had to file a police report.

What can I do about Bank of America?

OK one more that fell for this, met a girl on tinder, Xia Qiaolan, same story sucsesfull business woman moved to Australia.
We spoke every day all day for maybe 2 months before the trading conversation started. Deposited $200 first and actually made a small amount, deposited $5000 and it's been a day and the funds are not in mt5.
I thought I was pretty onto this kind of stuff but these guys are good, I got photos several times a day, same woman, photos with her family all that, conversation was rarely about finance.
Pretty sure I'm never getting my money back
Anyway this is the girl

Attachments

• IMG-20200819-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200819-WA0006.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20200818-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200818-WA0010.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20200817-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200817-WA0002.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 73