PLUS500 Scam Affiliate

MAX1234

Recruit
Hello i wanna show what happens if you start working as affiliate with plus500
when you start refer traffic from landing page and tracking pixel so they could recognize where traffic comes from
this is what happens....they havo to monitor you traffic for others 60 days.....
and of course after 60 days they tell you to keep refering traffic in order to monitor and new commissions and old one will be paid in future when they are satisfied an of cours YOU WON'T BE PAID

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AND HUGE CPA

Attachments

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello i wanna show what happens if you start working as affiliate with plus500
when you start refer traffic from landing page and tracking pixel so they could recognize where traffic comes from
this is what happens....they havo to monitor you traffic for others 60 days.....
and of course after 60 days they tell you to keep refering traffic in order to monitor and new commissions and old one will be paid in future when they are satisfied an of cours YOU WON'T BE PAID

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AND HUGE CPA
Invite company to this thread via Invite option to your thread first.

henyo

Master Sergeant
well they do have lots of not so pretty reviews on their page. i just hope it gets sorted out. i do wish traders to take more caution when dealing with brokers now a days, marketing is getting better and better. best of luck. send them links to this page just incase they do decide and come to clarify things.