• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi Pharaoh,

The plus500 including the plus500.ch belongs to the long list of bucket shops.

Their only goal is to steal traders money then to stand behind paper that is not even legit.

For information, they are not registered in Switzerland, they have no office and they have no bank license.

So if anyone reads this. Please do not open an account with them and if you have one then close it now.

I Think I will probably say this until I die BUT you should ONLY open a trading account with a BANK. Please !

Last edited:
Hello to all FPA community, I'm from South America, Colombia trying to start a trading account with Plus500. I'd tested and it's allright so far, getting TP and working smooth.

The plus500...Their only goal is to steal traders money then to stand behind paper that is not even legit.

For information, they are not registered in Switzerland, they have no office and they have no bank license.

So if anyone reads this. Please do not open an account with them and if you have one then close it now.

I Think I will probably say this until I die BUT you should ONLY open a trading account with a BANK. Please !

athenafx if Plus500 has FSA regulation, why do u said it's not trusted?. Moreover they claim to have a lot of custumers and so far I had read just read few scam claims from the FPA's members and all of them, not at all clear enough from one side or another. How do you open a trading account directly with a BANK? Are u able to handle it, just like any of those broker's software that there are in the virtual market?

Pharoah, apart from the ugly website you had mentioned. What's the really bad issues (financially talking) with this broker?

Thanks for your answers, a newbie wanting to start trading with real money and low risk investments.

Last edited:
Same problem I decided to take this bull **** company in court and I take first step
Go to citizen advise bureau and they suggest to launch complaint against this company
In FOS and after this take this company in court. I suggest you do same think

QUOTE=Adam2012;74329]Hello!
I have big problem with broker plus500. They blocked my account and stolen all my deposit. What can I do to recover my money?
PLEASE HELP ME!! :(((((((

I received an email from them:
We apologize, but you can not trade with us any longer.
No further payments will be transferred to you.
Best Regards,
Miles
Customer Support
Plus500.com

This is unfair.......[/QUOTE]

Take this company to court

Today, I received another message:

Hello,
According to our user agreement,

24.1.7 you will not enter into any Transaction for the purposes of arbitrage, scalping or to exploit any temporal and/or minor inaccuracy in any rate or price offered on the Trading Platform;

We're willing to come forward and enable you to withdraw 2000 Euros from your total profits (although you are not entitled to, according to our terms) in order to close this case.

Awaiting your reply and decision.

Sincerely,
George
Customer Support

What I should to do now? In account is 55700 zł ( ~13000 Euro)..

If you guys have been following the news, plus500 froze some 55% of it customer accounts and is paying dearly by falling stocks.

uk.businessinsider.com/israeli-spreadbetting-firm-plus500s-stock-is-bombing-after-freezing-accounts-money-laundering-2015-5

I've not been here for a while but I'd like to make the following statement again:

Anybody here having troubles with Plus500... get in touch with me

I have been working for 6 months now on the case of this company which I consider a fraud

If you guys have been following the news, plus500 froze some 55% of it customer accounts and is paying dearly by falling stocks.

uk.businessinsider.com/israeli-spreadbetting-firm-plus500s-stock-is-bombing-after-freezing-accounts-money-laundering-2015-5

In my opinion, Plus500 is a scam. Read the link and decide before investing with them.

Back