Porter Finance not processing withdrawal, hides behind nonstop requests for inapplicable wire info

I finally have an update on this issue -- I FINALLY received my initial wire request, which was for $300; however, Porter deducted $25 for "processing" then MY bank charged me another $15 for the fact the incoming wire was international. In all, I only received $260 at my bank, but it was certainly better than nothing.

However, to add further insult, Porter then sent me another email saying a SECOND withdrawal had been requested for the remainder of my profits -- the account went to $0 and I've not seen or heard anything about this second withdrawal, which I did NOT request, or authorize. Essentially, they swept the rest of my profits for themselves. I do still have access to the platform, but now the account is empty.

At this point, I'm happy I was able to get at least some of my profits. I won't ever put another American cent into this scam broker. As far as I'm concerned, case closed and good riddance to Porter Finance.

Thanks to FPA for the advice and support while I waited for these criminals to send me my earnings.

I finally have an update on this issue -- I FINALLY received my initial wire request, which was for $300; however, Porter deducted $25 for "processing" then MY bank charged me another $15 for the fact the incoming wire was international. In all, I only received $260 at my bank, but it was certainly better than nothing.

However, to add further insult, Porter then sent me another email saying a SECOND withdrawal had been requested for the remainder of my profits -- the account went to $0 and I've not seen or heard anything about this second withdrawal, which I did NOT request, or authorize. Essentially, they swept the rest of my profits for themselves. I do still have access to the platform, but now the account is empty.

At this point, I'm happy I was able to get at least some of my profits. I won't ever put another American cent into this scam broker. As far as I'm concerned, case closed and good riddance to Porter Finance.

Thanks to FPA for the advice and support while I waited for these criminals to send me my earnings.

Good to see that you got your money back, now few things to take care of.

Before you go live with any broker please read review about them first.
Check them with small deposit.
Withdraw funds twice in a month.
Check wire Transfer.

PS: If your account manager keep calling to invest more and more to your account then leave that broker asap :)

PS: If your account manager keep calling to invest more and more to your account then leave that broker asap :)

A good tip indeed however what i had concluded from my past experience is to start with small amount and be happy on whatever ROI you earn on that amount.

Simple rule - NEVER allow a broker employee to place trades in your account or advise you on trading.

I guess better never let anyone else access your account as nobody will let you win. So better trust at ones own skills.

Back