• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
The principal that I put into the account has been withdrawn and is now back into my bank account. I have another call with the Head of the Complaint Department tomorrow to see if my counter offer has been accepted...if not, I will take their offer, if it is still on the table. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

Well, I was supposed to get a call from the Head of Complaints, David Rodriguez, but no such call, he was out of the office at a "meeting" today. The first contact with them, they never told me as much, the second time, it was a very quick response. I am hoping for a call tomorrow or it is looking like they won't do anything. (Funny thing, no one can find his email address and can only send messages through the "Live Chat" on their web site. I am thinking that he works for a parent company...)

If they think that the first 100 contacts with them was a pain in the rear end, they have another think coming!! I just left them a message that I am expecting a phone call at 8 am Eastern Time like I was supposed to get yesterday morning. I will double down on my contacts and waste as much of their time as possible, bombard them with double or triple the contacts with them. More agencies will be contacted to bring them down. They don't know how much of a bulldog that I am.

Per the Porter Finance Support Agent: "Thank you for your patience. He is not in today, he should be back in the office as soon as Monday." Yup, I expect a call on Monday, if not, Game On again!

I decided Game On now. I am contacting the vendors of Porter Finance to see where the breakdown occurred. If no such "system failure" occurred, someone's business insurance is going to paying for this issue. Mr. Rodriguez also has until Monday at 9 am to contact me, then I will be finding out who their business insurance is. It should NOT take this long to get a freaking answer from a reputable business.

Their platform vendor may have had the issue as they are using an older quoting system as the older system has been replaced by an upgrade. I have to do all of this data mining myself. If I have to do all of this, someone is paying for this...

I guessed at Panda's Presidents email address and no undeliverable back to me!! (They are Porter Finance's trading platform vendor.) I start at the top and work my way DOWN the chain instead of the other way round. Maybe I get some kind of response on Monday, I asked some very serious questions that should point me to the right direction and who is lying to me.

I contacted Israel's Inquiry page and have the following claim number with them:
Thank you for writing to the ISA. Your Email has been received.
2016-000001798

Back