• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x – More Promises than Payments

I am having an issue with a company
when i got this email from robert chris
""Dear Sir
Could you please provide us with your bank details in order to send you the money .
Best Regards,""
i quickly asked myself WHY NOW?
why during this upcoming holidays? it seems that prime4x want to use the upcoming banking holidays as another long drawn excuse to stall payment till who-knows-when. so they'll have no excuses, i have sent them my bank details for the umpteenth time and i will be watching every activity keenly.

me too, i receive same email.mmm, why now?
2010-12-08:prime4x deducted $9039.83 from my account.
it means Prime4x didnt procedure yet on 2010-12-08.:confused:

congratulation!!

It's so sad I got my money ($900) a day (yesterday) before FPA declared them a scam. I still have trading capital with them. I believe Prime4x wasn't setup to scam traders. They were fantastic last year with good customer relation and execution speed on trades and withdrawals. I suspect someone/people at the Accountant Dept didnt know their onions and therefore messed things up for this once strong brokerage. I pray they get back on their feet!!! I just love their platform.

im glad you get money,and i have a little jealougy ;)
How do Prime4x choose person?

i have a question. you use MB? or wire bank?

deduction

me too, i receive same email.mmm, why now?
2010-12-08:prime4x deducted $9039.83 from my account.
it means Prime4x didnt procedure yet on 2010-12-08.:confused:

you mean they deducted your requested withdrawal amount from your account on the 8th? well, sadly they havent even bothered with mine cos my balance hasnt even changed since they sent the email. it bothers on sheer financial impropriety...this guys just send out a mail asking for bank wire details yet have no plans to pay atall. its actually sad that companies as such exist in the business world.i am happy that finally the scam finding has been declared by the FPA and maybe it will be the death knell for them. in all of this, i have a friend who still has 48,000USD trapped in prime4x with no idea how he's gonna get his money back.

What ever happened to vincentw who had almost 1M USD with them in a managed account?

He wrote a few posts on this web site, such as here when he declared that he hada managed account:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/20181-post22.html

and here when he claimed a withdrawal problem:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/20181-post22.html

He had made a web site called prime4xscam.com that lasted for a short while, but it looks like it was taken down. It was a parody of prime4x's own web site and was quite funny. On his web site there was a link to his statements, which I downloaded, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to share his statements myself. The final statement showed an equity of 915 225 USD

This is definitely the largest withdrawal problem amount that I have ever heard of. He provided his email address in one of his posts so that people could contact him. I think FPA should follow up on this. His case should not be ignored, as I'd consider it as a "high profile" case based on the amount at stake.

didnt recive any promise!

actually I didnt receive any promise about my withdrawal 10220$ for my a/c 33044 from Mr Omari,I just receive email from Mr Amr who says it will be done soon,is there any diffrence between what mr Amr and Mr omari say?

Payment Received

when i got this email from robert chris
""Dear Sir
Could you please provide us with your bank details in order to send you the money .
Best Regards,""
i quickly asked myself WHY NOW?
why during this upcoming holidays? it seems that prime4x want to use the upcoming banking holidays as another long drawn excuse to stall payment till who-knows-when. so they'll have no excuses, i have sent them my bank details for the umpteenth time and i will be watching every activity keenly.

in keeping my word that i shall return to the FPA to tell if i receive my withdrawal, let me state here that i have received my payment of 1940$ to my bank account. the amount was deducted from my platform on wednesday and it arrived my bank on thursday night...quite fast.
thank you to mr robert chris, mr omari and most of all, FOREXPEACEARMY. you guys have been great. i hope you extend this payment all other clients and lets get prime4x back on its feet.

another promise of Mr omari

for now I'm waiting for another promise of Mr Omari that said to me my withdrawal will be done after holiday,he means today,and I'm waiting for that

Back