• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x – More Promises than Payments

I am having an issue with a company
hopefull day!

Its great that my withdrawal money was deducted from my account 33044 and I hope that I receive this money soon

What ever happened to vincentw who had almost 1M USD with them in a managed account?

He wrote a few posts on this web site, such as here when he declared that he hada managed account:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/20181-post22.html

and here when he claimed a withdrawal problem:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/20181-post22.html

He had made a web site called prime4xscam.com that lasted for a short while, but it looks like it was taken down. It was a parody of prime4x's own web site and was quite funny. On his web site there was a link to his statements, which I downloaded, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to share his statements myself. The final statement showed an equity of 915 225 USD

This is definitely the largest withdrawal problem amount that I have ever heard of. He provided his email address in one of his posts so that people could contact him. I think FPA should follow up on this. His case should not be ignored, as I'd consider it as a "high profile" case based on the amount at stake.

I have seen the same post(s) by Vincent and had a look at his hilarious website before it was taken down. Very curious to know what his current situation is!

any update on withdrawals from Prime4x?

Hey guys any update from P4x? my own withdrwal of $16k deducted since Aufust 2010 is still oustanding.

what a pitty

It is indeed incredible that a broker with such a market penetration is having that kind of problems, unless the brokerage was conceivd from a beginning as a Ponzi scheme. Something that is also possible.

i lost 4k$ on this broker and i hope they give my money back someday.
i am more mad at my IB for not giving me the money or taking any action,
BROKERS this is what happens when u deal with Iranian IB, another victim will be brocompany for getting involved with Iranian IB
please manager of the brokers for the sake of continuing your business and for the sake of traders like us who might lose all their money on such chaos please don't start business with Iranian IB
i am from Iran and i know what kind of people we are... we will find a way to continue our trading, but it is one thousand times harder to get our money back specially when none of the IBs (specially the one who made this disaster happen) take responsibility.

Last edited:
when none of the IBs (specially the one who made this disaster happen) take responsibility.

Dear yasi, could you please name that IB you are talking about. Do you mean fx persia? I didn't get their role in this story, and some additional explanations would be appreciated as I'm currently was planing to work with them.
Thanks in advance.

RIP Prime4x

It seems that Prime4x has gone out of business. Website is no longer functioning. They haven't responded via chat or email for weeks.
I lost quite a bit with them due to my own stupidity so I never got a chance to see if I could make a withdrawal from them. But since they are gone I can't even print out my statement for the TAX credit. Oh well. Tim Needham

prime didn't paid my w/d

until today it's just past more than 6 months prime4x didn't paid my w/d with same reason day by day.. i make w/d for $1000 from account 90194 now my account balance is more than $6500 i separate in 2 account.. since i deposit i never make w/d yet until today.. so prime4x is totally stolen my money..

Back