Problem with investtechfx

Seywert

Recruit
Hello everyone, I'm new and I do not control well rule of the forum, I apologize. I'm French and I'm 56 years old. In March 2010, new in forex, I opened an account with investtechfx as they claim to be in Canada, I was inspired confidence. For 2 years I lost about 10000 USD I deposited in small amounts, I have not had any problems since I've never made ​​withdrawals, but only a few technical problems resolved quickly, early 2012 I stopped. At the time I did not have much time, in September 2012 I had a lot more time because I am long illness, so I reinvested 500 USD, after 6 months of hard work and a little lucky my credit balance was more than 15000 USD! I sent over 6 emails from February 17 to request a withdrawal of 1300 USD, I have received no reply, I joined a party on the chat who told me to send a new message, I unfortunately do not speak English well, so I did not try to call. I also sent a fake email yesterday, no problem I got the answer in 1 hour! I do not know what to do to recover at least part of my money. Thank you for your help. Didier

Attachments

• mailITFX.doc
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
  • itfx280213.jpg
    itfx280213.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 0
So they are happy to reply to offers to put money in, but ignore withdrawal requests. Sounds typical for InvestTech. This sort of thing is why they earned an FPA Scam finding.

1. Get screenshots of everything related to your account, especially anything showing your balance.

2. Close all open positions and don't make any more trades. It would be sad if you had an open trade and when the market moved against you some issue came up that prevented closing it.

If the withdrawal request isn't for your total balance, update it and try for all of your money.

3. Don't give up. Keep emailing every address you have for them every 2 or 3 days. Let them know about this thread and tell them you will keep it up to date. That way they know that paying you what they owe you helps their reputation. Continuing to ignore you will result in public updates about their actions and will hurt their reputation.

4. Contact your bank and local police. Ask how to file a complaint against a foreign company for internet-based financial fraud.

Hello, thank you for your help and thank you to FPA. I hired a private detective to investigate this issue, I sent an email yesterday investtechfx to say that I was in contact with FPA and that I had hired a detective and I asked to talk to settle my account and make a withdrawal (or negotiated). Miracle! I received an answer in 1 hour Investtechfx must contact me quickly, I wait three days and if I do not have mail, I continue my attacks. The detective has already found some interesting leads. As soon as I got my money (if I one day ...) I will notify you. thank you again

Make sure not to sign any confidentiality agreement in order to get your money back. It would be sad to not be able to share what your detective finds out.

Back