Pupung Widiya Purnama, dewakripsi.com is a scammer, beware from his scam exchanger and other service

Lies. Check forexfactory again.

Of course they are better for you. They pay you salary)).

Lies. 24000 WERE PAID. Read the post already before posting comments, you are making a fool out of yourself.

Proof and account number? Or are you a fake like Pupung too?

Whatever you say, the way you respond shows that OctaFx is not professional broker, so bye-bye OctaFx, i was your client too before, middle finger for you

Whatever you say, the way you respond shows that OctaFx is not professional broker, so bye-bye OctaFx, i was your client too before, middle finger for you
So that means you have no proof under your words and you are a fake?

So that means you have no proof under your words and you are a fake?

as you wish, fake or not fake, it's up to you to judge, if you need proof, just googling with these phrases "OctaFx SCAM" or "OctaFx is another bucketshop" or "OctaFx is not an honest broker" and you will find many

as you wish, fake or not fake, it's up to you to judge, if you need proof, just googling with these phrases "OctaFx SCAM" or "OctaFx is another bucketshop" or "OctaFx is not an honest broker" and you will find many
Ok, cool. So we will call you gembuz-cheap liar from now on. You are unable to prove none of your words:) Good luck:)

Dear Vanov,

Let me enlighten this matter for you.

1. We use a pool of liquidity providers with over 15 top banks in it. In each particular time a trade can be executed via the one with better price. I will not post names/companies here because this is a commercial secret. We offer extremely tight spreads and fast execution due to the fact that we contributed a lot of efforts in making arrangements and establishing our business. I am not going to hand it out as that is what gives us a certain edge over our competitors. You may like it or not but this is how we operate and it will not change.
2. Right. But if IB steals money from the company and the clients - this does not make us happy. Guess why?
3. This is called slippage and both OctaFX (About forex ECN trading | OctaFX) and Google are at your service to find out what it is. We technically can not influence spread coming from the LPs even if we wanted to. If you watch the video closely you will see that trades experience both negative and positive slippage. In fact it is just 1-2 pips, which is practically nothing. Check it online, most traders experience 10+ pips slippage at least with different brokerage companies. That's a real market and it is changing. MT4 only shows the BEST price at the moment. It can not show all the prices, it was not designed to.

Apart from that in this video you can see this crook is trading IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT 115653. You can see it in Metatrader 4 header. This is the direct evidence of how exactly he stole 24000 USD from us.
And then you see fake accounts with one message just to post that we are a f***ing stupid company... Fake accounts, fake identities, money stealing - here I recognize our old friend Pupung. It is very like him to act this way. Too bad people know the truth, other brokers know the truth and his little business is dead.

You know, the situation is very simple. Pupung stole 24000 USD from us. Why do you make us excuse?

Ok, cool. So we will call you gembuz-cheap liar from now on. You are unable to prove none of your words:) Good luck:)

Dear Vanov,

Let me enlighten this matter for you.

1. We use a pool of liquidity providers with over 15 top banks in it. In each particular time a trade can be executed via the one with better price. I will not post names/companies here because this is a commercial secret. We offer extremely tight spreads and fast execution due to the fact that we contributed a lot of efforts in making arrangements and establishing our business. I am not going to hand it out as that is what gives us a certain edge over our competitors. You may like it or not but this is how we operate and it will not change.
2. Right. But if IB steals money from the company and the clients - this does not make us happy. Guess why?
3. This is called slippage and both OctaFX (About forex ECN trading | OctaFX) and Google are at your service to find out what it is. We technically can not influence spread coming from the LPs even if we wanted to. If you watch the video closely you will see that trades experience both negative and positive slippage. In fact it is just 1-2 pips, which is practically nothing. Check it online, most traders experience 10+ pips slippage at least with different brokerage companies. That's a real market and it is changing. MT4 only shows the BEST price at the moment. It can not show all the prices, it was not designed to.

Apart from that in this video you can see this crook is trading IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT 115653. You can see it in Metatrader 4 header. This is the direct evidence of how exactly he stole 24000 USD from us.
And then you see fake accounts with one message just to post that we are a f***ing stupid company... Fake accounts, fake identities, money stealing - here I recognize our old friend Pupung. It is very like him to act this way. Too bad people know the truth, other brokers know the truth and his little business is dead.

You know, the situation is very simple. Pupung stole 24000 USD from us. Why do you make us excuse?

LOL, are you running out of money? Trader's profit you say STEALING, so is veri OBVIOUS now that, when your clients make profit it means they STEAL that money from you, and now your client STOLE 24K from you, imagine if your client can make 1 Million or 1 Billion usd on his/her trading , you will shout out loud "OUR CLIENT IS STEALING OUR MONEY, GIVE OUR MONEY BACK!!!" not only in FPA but you will make it as HEADLINE on the newspaper or maybe TIMES

Back