Pupung Widiya Purnama, dewakripsi.com is a scammer, beware from his scam exchanger and other service

First, I never say Octafx is scam, however I just hope if you smarter than this. Talking with a childish person like you won't solve any problem. You don't answer most of my question and only yelling at a wrong person..

Of course it's not enough. We need proof for that especially because we are in forexpeacearmy and we are against any forex broker company which trying to scam forex traders.

Do I need to give an example about this simple thing? It will be useless to say A is scam or B is scam. Without evidence then smart people won't believe you. That's why I said 'smart people'.

In their site, OctaFx claimed if their company getting award as the 'Best Customer Service Broker Asia'. Seeing your reply here looks like it just a fake. :D

In case you can't read my whole post and only focus with your childish action and rude behavior here, let me copy paste my post so people will know about this problem so people can decide if Octafx is a good forex company or not..

No offense but looks like I found out a few of weird things here. I don't know who is Pupung and I don't really care about him. Also, I don't use octafx at this moment. However since it's a forex forum then I want to give my opinion as forex trader. We hate scam isn't it?

1. About the storyline and proof
Octafx still not telling us the whole story and how it happen here. Perhaps octafx already tell us the small part of story but we still need the 'real facts', it means give us the proof. By saying 'he scam' won't be enough. We are not kids.
2. Octafx representative reply
Sorry, but looks like you are the most RUDE forex representative. We can see that clearly here. Seriously, I don't know how yout get hired by octaforex but if you want to hear my advice then please know your position.
3. Liquidity provider
Actually I just curious with Octafx. Most of forex company who provide real EC acc (not bucket shop) will provide their Liquidity provider in their site so it will be more transparent. I don't see it in Octafx site. I'm sure it won't be hard for real ECN forex company to provide it.

That's from me at this moment. I will wait for the respond.

*I'm not an IB in any forex company, just a forex trader who looking for the truth.

Exactly which whole story are you talking about? Saying "scam" is not enough?! Hmm... I thought it's ok with you poor traders to yell "broker scam" for no reason. Wow, when things turned different, and an IB scammed us - you suddenly need proof. Look at that, that's just great.

I have told all the story: there was an IB who worked with us for a year and everything was fine, Then he registered 20 accounts with fake identities and traded big volumes there to generate 24k illegal commission. Then he withdrew this illegal commission. And now has enough money to hire creatures like cheap-liar-gembuz to throw dirt into us.

But I love this, really. Every time a poor trader is offended - he yells "broker scam" and no one needs any proof. When we get scammed - traders suddenly need a lot of proof, the whole story, so many things. This is called double standards. my dear truth seekers.

You are right, cheap-liar-gembuz. Honesty will win and fake lying scammers like yourself and Pupung are useless and will disappear. You are absolutely right.

Thank you for your compliment deceitful-wicked-OctaFx, a scam shouts out scammers to clients hahaha LOL

Thank you for your compliment deceitful-wicked-OctaFx, a scam shouts out scammers to clients hahaha LOL

Gembuz, the problem won't be finished if it like this. I think it will be better if we wait until Octafx provide the proof. So we will know who is the real scammer here.

If he can't provide any proof and only keep yelling then it definitely OctaFx is the scammer since he is the one who start this thread. :)

Gembuz, the problem won't be finished if it like this. I think it will be better if we wait until Octafx provide the proof. So we will know who is the real scammer here.

If he can't provide any proof and only keep yelling then it definitely OctaFx is the scammer since he is the one who start this thread. :)

Thank you for your wise reply, let's see

Lies. Check forexfactory again.

Almost one year? How much time do you need to pay him. LOL

Dear Vanov,

Let me enlighten this matter for you.

1. We use a pool of liquidity providers with over 15 top banks in it. In each particular time a trade can be executed via the one with better price. I will not post names/companies here because this is a commercial secret. We offer extremely tight spreads and fast execution due to the fact that we contributed a lot of efforts in making arrangements and establishing our business. I am not going to hand it out as that is what gives us a certain edge over our competitors. You may like it or not but this is how we operate and it will not change.
2. Right. But if IB steals money from the company and the clients - this does not make us happy. Guess why?
3. This is called slippage and both OctaFX (About forex ECN trading | OctaFX) and Google are at your service to find out what it is. We technically can not influence spread coming from the LPs even if we wanted to. If you watch the video closely you will see that trades experience both negative and positive slippage. In fact it is just 1-2 pips, which is practically nothing. Check it online, most traders experience 10+ pips slippage at least with different brokerage companies. That's a real market and it is changing. MT4 only shows the BEST price at the moment. It can not show all the prices, it was not designed to.

Apart from that in this video you can see this crook is trading IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT 115653. You can see it in Metatrader 4 header. This is the direct evidence of how exactly he stole 24000 USD from us.
And then you see fake accounts with one message just to post that we are a f***ing stupid company... Fake accounts, fake identities, money stealing - here I recognize our old friend Pupung. It is very like him to act this way. Too bad people know the truth, other brokers know the truth and his little business is dead.

You know, the situation is very simple. Pupung stole 24000 USD from us. Why do you make us excuse?

1. IC Markets, Pepperstone and Other broker show their liquidity providers on their website, A very strange situation that you hide it??? HAHA
2. I want to know your bonus scheme, how can an IB stole money from broker??? LOL
3. It's not silppage, and it didn't happen on news release. Can you see the spread Indicator? I'm very afraid that everytime I open order I will get 1-2 pips slippage even there is no news release. Around 0.3 slippage is ok, but 1-2 pips slippage just like trading on 3 pips spread broker :D

First, I never say Octafx is scam, however I just hope if you smarter than this. Talking with a childish person like you won't solve any problem. You don't answer most of my question and only yelling at a wrong person..

Of course it's not enough. We need proof for that especially because we are in forexpeacearmy and we are against any forex broker company which trying to scam forex traders.

Do I need to give an example about this simple thing? It will be useless to say A is scam or B is scam. Without evidence then smart people won't believe you. That's why I said 'smart people'.

In their site, OctaFx claimed if their company getting award as the 'Best Customer Service Broker Asia'. Seeing your reply here looks like it just a fake. :D

In case you can't read my whole post and only focus with your childish action and rude behavior here, let me copy paste my post so people will know about this problem so people can decide if Octafx is a good forex company or not..
Regarding the awards,,, well, no comments. Feel free to contact the agencies who awarded us for the "proof".

You know, even if we ignore cheap liar gembuz and his friend haha-LOL-vanov and talk in details, the proof you want would normally look somewhat like that:

1. An access to Pupung's account (already banned, but anyway) to see that he actually received IB commission from his own accounts.
2. An access to all the 20 accounts with fake identities to see their trading
3. An access to Pupung's account again to see that all the 24k were withdrawn into his bank account

Apart from security issues, do you really think anyone will go that deep? It's way easier to yell scam and get salary from the scammer, like our friends do. I just don't understand it. If you hate brokers so much, why would you deal with them and trade anyway? Get a better income source. I can't think of any other reasons of being so aggressive other than the fact that they are being paid for it.

We built the company to provide services to the customers. Best services possible. We have built it, we have a name, a reputation and a policy. Cheap liar gembuz and his friend haha-LOL-vanov built nothing and never will, because they are incapable of doing anything except (paid?) comments on a forum. Is it envy that makes them so aggressive? If you know so well how a broker must operate - go create your own! Or trade with brokers which comply with your idea of a perfect brokerage. Why instead of it you will attack us and defend a thief? I just can't get it. You can see a 1 pip slippage in the video - is that really an excuse for stealing money from us? Now that is what I call perfect logic.

It's not a normal conversation and you can see it yourself. I answer questions, I provide details and data and what do I get? Haha, LOL, it's fake, LOL scam broker. What sense does it make to prove something to people acting and talking like that?

Almost one year? How much time do you need to pay him. LOL

1. IC Markets, Pepperstone and Other broker show their liquidity providers on their website, A very strange situation that you hide it??? HAHA
2. I want to know your bonus scheme, how can an IB stole money from broker??? LOL
3. It's not silppage, and it didn't happen on news release. Can you see the spread Indicator? I'm very afraid that everytime I open order I will get 1-2 pips slippage even there is no news release. Around 0.3 slippage is ok, but 1-2 pips slippage just like trading on 3 pips spread broker :D

Ok, LOL, haha, LOL and everything else. I hope if I speak your "language" you understand it better.

1. ICM is a WL from Etoro, it's kinda natural for them to show their LP and WL provider. We are an independent company. LOL, haha.
2. Sure. Want to know how to steal money from the company and repeat it? Ok. You open an IB account. Then you open several real accounts yourself with fake identities. Trade in these accounts yourself. Generate IB commission. Withdraw it. Then get caught and go to FB/Youtube/FPA and yell "broker that I stole money from is so scaaaaaam". Repeat. Go ahead. LOL, haha.
3. It is slippage. Order is opened at a different price than requested. Either positive or negative. LOL, haha.

Does it make any sense to you now, LOL, haha?

Go OctaFX, I am on your side. As a trader who trade with OctaFX for at least one year, so far I am very satisfied with OctaFX's services. Deposit and withdrawal process are very fast. Their metatrader platform is running well without delay. Then I think it is the time for OctaFX to registered it's company under Indonesia's law. You would better to open your office formally and officially. Thank you.

Go OctaFX, I am on your side. As a trader who trade with OctaFX for at least one year, so far I am very satisfied with OctaFX's services. Deposit and withdrawal process are very fast. Their metatrader platform is running well without delay. Then I think it is the time for OctaFX to registered it's company under Indonesia's law. You would better to open your office formally and officially. Thank you.
Thank you reddarichest. We are working on that and it will soon be done. Thanks once again.

Regarding the awards,,, well, no comments. Feel free to contact the agencies who awarded us for the "proof".

You know, even if we ignore cheap liar gembuz and his friend haha-LOL-vanov and talk in details, the proof you want would normally look somewhat like that:

1. An access to Pupung's account (already banned, but anyway) to see that he actually received IB commission from his own accounts.
2. An access to all the 20 accounts with fake identities to see their trading
3. An access to Pupung's account again to see that all the 24k were withdrawn into his bank account

Apart from security issues, do you really think anyone will go that deep? It's way easier to yell scam and get salary from the scammer, like our friends do. I just don't understand it. If you hate brokers so much, why would you deal with them and trade anyway? Get a better income source. I can't think of any other reasons of being so aggressive other than the fact that they are being paid for it.

We built the company to provide services to the customers. Best services possible. We have built it, we have a name, a reputation and a policy. Cheap liar gembuz and his friend haha-LOL-vanov built nothing and never will, because they are incapable of doing anything except (paid?) comments on a forum. Is it envy that makes them so aggressive? If you know so well how a broker must operate - go create your own! Or trade with brokers which comply with your idea of a perfect brokerage. Why instead of it you will attack us and defend a thief? I just can't get it. You can see a 1 pip slippage in the video - is that really an excuse for stealing money from us? Now that is what I call perfect logic.

It's not a normal conversation and you can see it yourself. I answer questions, I provide details and data and what do I get? Haha, LOL, it's fake, LOL scam broker. What sense does it make to prove something to people acting and talking like that?

Ok, LOL, haha, LOL and everything else. I hope if I speak your "language" you understand it better.

1. ICM is a WL from Etoro, it's kinda natural for them to show their LP and WL provider. We are an independent company. LOL, haha.
2. Sure. Want to know how to steal money from the company and repeat it? Ok. You open an IB account. Then you open several real accounts yourself with fake identities. Trade in these accounts yourself. Generate IB commission. Withdraw it. Then get caught and go to FB/Youtube/FPA and yell "broker that I stole money from is so scaaaaaam". Repeat. Go ahead. LOL, haha.
3. It is slippage. Order is opened at a different price than requested. Either positive or negative. LOL, haha.

Does it make any sense to you now, LOL, haha?

LOL I know you now

Thank you reddarichest. We are working on that and it will soon be done. Thanks once again.

Believe me: NEVER WILL

PS: No Body pays or hires me, even i don't even know Pupung personally, just know him from this thread that is started by: "The Best Broker In Asia" (LOL)

Back