Pupung Widiya Purnama, dewakripsi.com is a scammer, beware from his scam exchanger and other service

Eddiger, thanks for your support. But just to make it clear again - it was not trading and it was not profit from trading. It was illegal IB commission.

Eddiger, thanks for your support. But just to make it clear again - it was not trading and it was not profit from trading. It was illegal IB commission.

LOL, so funny, you judge ILLEGAL while your activity in that region (ID) is ILLEGAL too LOL, in your deposit/withdrawal methods your broker accepts local bank payment using account belong to the local citizen (ID) not on your company name (OctaFx) (Third party payment), and this activity is fully ILLEGAL in the region, collecting money from people and not registered in the local regulator (ID) is fully illegal activity and you can be jailed and fined some million usd.

OctaFx:
Liquidity Providers: Secret - Not transparent

-----

Trader:
Will you put million dollar in this kind of broker? No, I will put under 1K only

No offense but looks like I found out a few of weird things here. I don't know who is Pupung and I don't really care about him. Also, I don't use octafx at this moment. However since it's a forex forum then I want to give my opinion as forex trader. We hate scam isn't it?

1. About the storyline and proof
Octafx still not telling us the whole story and how it happen here. Perhaps octafx already tell us the small part of story but we still need the 'real facts', it means give us the proof. By saying 'he scam' won't be enough. We are not kids.
2. Octafx representative reply
Sorry, but looks like you are the most RUDE forex representative. We can see that clearly here. Seriously, I don't know how yout get hired by octaforex but if you want to hear my advice then please know your position.
3. Liquidity provider
Actually I just curious with Octafx. Most of forex company who provide real EC acc (not bucket shop) will provide their Liquidity provider in their site so it will be more transparent. I don't see it in Octafx site. I'm sure it won't be hard for real ECN forex company to provide it.

That's from me at this moment. I will wait for the respond.

*I'm not an IB in any forex company, just a forex trader who looking for the truth.

Dear traders!

View attachment 12591
This is to inform you that mr. PUPUNG WIDIYA PURNAMA, owner of the following sites and groups
https://www.facebook.com/dewangga.widiyapangestu
Changer Dewa Scalper

is officially a scam artist. He resides in Cirebon, Indonesia, and has an exchanger at Changer Dewa Scalper. We would like to warn everybody to BEWARE his services.
This scammer opens multiple accounts acting as a fake "introducing broker" and then steals the illegal IB commission gained. The total amount stolen by this scammer from OctaFX and clients is over 24000 USD.
We are preparing the data to report the scam artist called Pupung Widiya Purnama and his fake exchanger to court and police.

You have been warned!

LOL, the court and police (ID) will laugh at you, and even the local regulator will fine you some million usd hahaha, this case is so funny

Dear traders!

View attachment 12591
This is to inform you that mr. PUPUNG WIDIYA PURNAMA, owner of the following sites and groups
https://www.facebook.com/dewangga.widiyapangestu
Changer Dewa Scalper

is officially a scam artist. He resides in Cirebon, Indonesia, and has an exchanger at Changer Dewa Scalper. We would like to warn everybody to BEWARE his services.
This scammer opens multiple accounts acting as a fake "introducing broker" and then steals the illegal IB commission gained. The total amount stolen by this scammer from OctaFX and clients is over 24000 USD.
We are preparing the data to report the scam artist called Pupung Widiya Purnama and his fake exchanger to court and police.

You have been warned!
why self reffering is illegal in most brokerage
why as ECN broker you dont allow people to self reffered their self
they deposit some $$ under their own IB , and risk that amount .
and now brokers dont want to pay his commision
its odd .if you -as you claim- has 15 LP and an ECN broker / STP.it is not a big deal when client reffered theirself.
Broker make money with spreads and commisions rite?not by client profit loss :D

That's refreshing, a broker that warns against clients :)

Actually this platform is also meant for brokers to warn against such scammers (and yes, there are traders/affiliate who scam). This type of scam is very simple: the affiliate brings many accounts which deposit with stolen credit cards (or even not stolen), the affiliate gets his CPA for these "traders" and then all commit chargebacks while the affiliate stays with the CAP commission. smart...

This is why many brokers are refusing to accept Nigerians, Indonesians and Thai clients.

Thanks for OctaFX for sharing this!

if you dont know about our cultures,about Indonesian cultures , please do not make any non sense statement

Creditcard deposit in indonesia and wire deposit, is not so fame as third party payment gateway for deposit to a forex brokers
We prefer e-currency or local bank deposit .

No offense but looks like I found out a few of weird things here. I don't know who is Pupung and I don't really care about him. Also, I don't use octafx at this moment. However since it's a forex forum then I want to give my opinion as forex trader. We hate scam isn't it?

1. About the storyline and proof
Octafx still not telling us the whole story and how it happen here. Perhaps octafx already tell us the small part of story but we still need the 'real facts', it means give us the proof. By saying 'he scam' won't be enough. We are not kids.
yeah why OCTAFX dont tell us about the whole truth.truth base on their version?

Exactly which whole story are you talking about? Saying "scam" is not enough?! Hmm... I thought it's ok with you poor traders to yell "broker scam" for no reason. Wow, when things turned different, and an IB scammed us - you suddenly need proof. Look at that, that's just great.

I have told all the story: there was an IB who worked with us for a year and everything was fine, Then he registered 20 accounts with fake identities and traded big volumes there to generate 24k illegal commission. Then he withdrew this illegal commission. And now has enough money to hire creatures like cheap-liar-gembuz to throw dirt into us.

But I love this, really. Every time a poor trader is offended - he yells "broker scam" and no one needs any proof. When we get scammed - traders suddenly need a lot of proof, the whole story, so many things. This is called double standards. my dear truth seekers.

Exactly which whole story are you talking about? Saying "scam" is not enough?! Hmm... I thought it's ok with you poor traders to yell "broker scam" for no reason. Wow, when things turned different, and an IB scammed us - you suddenly need proof. Look at that, that's just great.

I have told all the story: there was an IB who worked with us for a year and everything was fine, Then he registered 20 accounts with fake identities and traded big volumes there to generate 24k illegal commission. Then he withdrew this illegal commission. And now has enough money to hire creatures like cheap-liar-gembuz to throw dirt into us.

But I love this, really. Every time a poor trader is offended - he yells "broker scam" and no one needs any proof. When we get scammed - traders suddenly need a lot of proof, the whole story, so many things. This is called double standards. my dear truth seekers.

Please NOTE: No body hires me

Please NOTE: You dig your own grave, let see in the future, the truth and honesty will always win against deceitful wicked one

Please NOTE: You make BIG mistakes:

OctaFX BIG Mistakes:

1. Fight against its clients
2. Blow up in FPA, to show its own weaknesses
3. Slander its clients

Please NOTE: " A Broker Will Grow Bigger Because There Are Clients, Without Clients You Are NOTHING "

Please NOTE: I give all my middle fingers for you and your company,

Please NOTE: " HONEST BROKER WILL SURVIVE, DECEITFUL BROKER WILL VANISH "

加油!!

You are right, cheap-liar-gembuz. Honesty will win and fake lying scammers like yourself and Pupung are useless and will disappear. You are absolutely right.

Back