• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem RE-spelling of CiTitrader's company name; again

I am having an issue with a company
I think you need to reread Weini's case again. She was NOT a minor. Cititrader edited their TOS to increase the minimum age from 18 to 21 after she filed for a withdrawal.

Most of the people screaming "Weini was a minor" were spammers hired by a Cititrader employee. The only other person to make the accusation was a CitiTrader representative.

IF the terms had been set to 21 in advance, CitiTrader would have had an ironclad case and would not have needed to settle with Weini. Instead, they had to pay to reduce the impact of the negative publicity their own deliberate attempt to grab Weini's profits caused. Of course, they would also have had to explain how they allowed her to sign up in the first place.

yep those bloody dirty bastards, Jason Scharf is indeed one of the biggest ****s I have ever encountered in this industry, the FPA were remarkable in helping me and my girlfriend (weini) get back the money she earned, funny thing was after months of horrid abuse (wont go into detail) a rep of Cititrader said to Weini "you are one lucky girl, NO ONE meets those trading requirements" but she did, 32000 volume in 3 days lol, das my girl.

it can be done people but it is just so bloody hard to get the money back.

and yes to confirm they did alter their TOS from 18 to 21, I read all TOS when I or anyone I know signs up to any broker, but I have to compliment the FPA, they know their ****

A clean joke included to lighten the mood for peapal scammed by Citrades

Or any other crooked binary option sites. All of them are not bad, but in a perfect world everyone would get paid money owed, and them leaving. Them leaving would be a good start.

Attachments

• Citrade score.jpg
    Citrade score.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 15
  • online banned in cyprus.jpg
    online banned in cyprus.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 14
  • JOKE.jpg
    JOKE.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • NOT SURE ABOUGHT CONNECTION.jpg
    NOT SURE ABOUGHT CONNECTION.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 13
Citrader; Baron, Dave Johnson, Jason Scharf checking in on you

Aparently "Citrades" wants to have a better idea on what ever of your personal information they can and figure out how to use it to their advantage.

Attachments

• BARONES TRICK.GIF
    BARONES TRICK.GIF
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
  • warning on browsing site.GIF
    warning on browsing site.GIF
    47.1 KB · Views: 12
Aparently "Citrades" wants to have a better idea on what ever of your personal information they can and figure out how to use it to their advantage.

This is scary, when the citrades rep started sharing customer private information on the open public forum I got very concerned.

Jason Scharf, Dave Johnson, for Citrades on the move again

I have no idea if, where, and when brevspand OOD was ever set up to begin with. By that I mean there seems to be no place on "record" to see that it ever happened. It is on record for all to see BREVSPANDNZ was discontinued for whatever good it did in the first place. Getting paranoid I guess, or just confused abought whether he will get deported back to Israel, or stay in jail in USA after an arrest. Where did all the reps and fans of your program go? No one going to come and scold me for my lack of knowledge? Are they just getting out while the gettings good? Feel free to send one of them to come and speak on your platforms behalf. Just make sure they bring Citrades license, registration numbers (theirs and Citraders) And what ever authourization proof they got to show their legal and honest ways. The longer you go without talking, the more peapal will start to distrust you and the less peapal you will be able to rip off. You do realize that means your monthly income goes down not up right?

Attachments

• brevspandnz struck off.GIF
    brevspandnz struck off.GIF
    6.8 KB · Views: 6
  • no adress for brevspandnz.jpg
    no adress for brevspandnz.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 9
  • GOOGLES OPINIOC OF Citrader.GIF
    GOOGLES OPINIOC OF Citrader.GIF
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
  • struck of brevspandnz 2.jpg
    struck of brevspandnz 2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 8
I have no idea if, where, and when brevspand OOD was ever set up to begin with. By that I mean there seems to be no place on "record" to see that it ever happened. It is on record for all to see BREVSPANDNZ was discontinued for whatever good it did in the first place. Getting paranoid I guess, or just confused abought whether he will get deported back to Israel, or stay in jail in USA after an arrest. Where did all the reps and fans of your program go? No one going to come and scold me for my lack of knowledge? Are they just getting out while the gettings good? Feel free to send one of them to come and speak on your platforms behalf. Just make sure they bring Citrades license, registration numbers (theirs and Citraders) And what ever authourization proof they got to show their legal and honest ways. The longer you go without talking, the more peapal will start to distrust you and the less peapal you will be able to rip off. You do realize that means your monthly income goes down not up right?

Liked your post, generally such networks are not limited to just a few websites!

ya I know, I would actualy say more then just a few. Like TradeQuicker. That one is one of their latest ones and that one is just......... well dumb. It looks like some thing advertised out of a cartoon comic. Warnings and bans world wide came out faster then the drop of "oil" in the last month. Cant realy fault anyone who fell for that scam. We fell for Citrades (ciTitraders) lies. I concentrate on Citrade cause that's the one I was with when Jason Scharf and Dave Johnson decided to use their lies and verbal abuse tactics to make me believe them and sit down and shut up.

Well i got a lot of crap from their so called employe/ affiliates. Who came here to complain against citrades. After a few daus waged aytacks on ppl lodging complaints here. I still need to see a proper explanation or response from them.
Mostly its crap or sharing customer private info.

Become an affiliate of Citrader and make money referring friends..... What does that even mean???? In a few years any affiliates of Citrader are probably going to get charged and arrested on charges of fraud or something. Any money you ever made by being an affiliate you are going to have to pay back; cant profit from ill-gotten gains. As far as referring friends.... they should just say "make money referring strangers" Cause any friends they have, wont be friends for long after you intise them into getting lied to and ripped off. Citrades and other binary sites should do a better job getting others to do their dirty work.

Citrade and other binary option companies "TELLS" of potential set up

These are some tips I found looking through the CFTC web site. The one posted as a single might be debatable. Tell them that and you just gave them a reason to call you back or just stay in contact with you. Tell them "not interested, don't call again" they probably wont, that would make them guilty of sollisitation or something (in Canada anyway). And they have potentiall other clients to earn "affiliation" income from and they have other peapal to call to get that income. There is a reason at the end of a call if you havnt commited to anything they will say " do you mind if I call you back at your convinianc? You will have a better chance of never being contacted by them again or getting a bunch of spam emails sent to you. Also if you receive a call and someone says "I got your phone number that you might be interested in something; and you never remember for the life of you ever trying to contact them, or even giving them your phone number. Yes that can or is considered a cold call. To me it means they picked up something mabey when I was going through the web and clicked on something to view, and left a trace of cookies or something. I am not a computer wizard, but to me that seems I am being offered a great buisess opertunity by someone I just looked out the window and saw going through my garbage can with no gloves on.

Attachments

• TELLING THEM YOU WILL THINK ABOUGHT IT GIVES THEM A REASON TO CALL YOU BACK.GIF
    TELLING THEM YOU WILL THINK ABOUGHT IT GIVES THEM A REASON TO CALL YOU BACK.GIF
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • SMART CHECK TIPS FOR POTTENTIAL SCAMS - BINARY OR OTHER.GIF
    SMART CHECK TIPS FOR POTTENTIAL SCAMS - BINARY OR OTHER.GIF
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
Back