1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend a Forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by mediagrapher, Oct 23, 2018.

1. mediagrapher

mediagrapher Recruit

Hi, I have been looking fo a forex broker for the past two weeks, all forex platform have bad reviews
    can anyone please recommend one for me based on your experience?
    I am looking for small spread possibly fixed and a small levragelike 1:200
    what do you think?
    and it should be supporting MT4

2. Artie6

Artie6 Recruit

PaxForex.com I have been trading demo accounts for 8 to 10 months. Have an account contact and he has been very helpful. Have finally found an ea that might be working on a live account. Have many EA's that do not perform. Demoed standard account and mini account. There is a difference in spreads while the Londo session and New York sessions. Have just opened a live account to test the EA. I am in the USA so we have limited Brokers to use. Hope this helps.

3. harvin

harvin Recruit

If you are looking for a broker supporting MT4 - I can recommend you the broker I am using. Message me if you are keen. Best !

4. xtreamforex

xtreamforex Xtreamforex Rep (Unconfirmed)

If u really want tight spread for trading the please check this link.. xtreamforex.com/spreads.html

5. walpants

walpants Private, 1st Class

hi, i am using hugosway they have really good spreads and leverage up to 1:500, mt4 is supported (even on mac)

: forex broker