RESOLVED - ADS Securities

MYFXPT

Private
Opened a Live account (8th May 2015 #222022499) on their $100 no-deposit-bonus offer and have turned this into $700 to date. Requested a $200 withdrawal on 26th May 2015, and despite receiving a confirmation email from ADS the same day, no funds have been received and the $200 withdrawal is still not showing in my account. I have contacted four times about this to date with the only response being an automated email message saying they will contact me within 1 business day. Further to my earlier post on 1st June 2015, seems that ADS Securities have confirmed for themselves that perhaps they are a dud broker, and their no-deposit-bonus is scam.
I have now abandoned my original $200 withdrawal request of 26th May 2015, due to a lack of response from this broker other than the standard email template telling me they will come back to me within 1 business day...still waiting.

I lodged a second withdrawal request for $300 on 3rd June 2015, and received their confirmation message. Since then I have not received my withdrawal, and I cannot get a response from either ADS HQ in the UAE, nor their Singapore office, other than the standard email template saying they will get back to me within 1 business day.

Rather than give these people the profits I have made on this account, which I am obviously never going to see, I recently began trading against myself and have run the account down from $700 to around $16, but they still have my $300 withdrawal.

As it stands, I would strongly warn against doing business with ADS Securities. It's bad enough that they won't honor their bonus terms and conditions, but it would have been a catastrophe had I deposited several thousands. You have been warned!

I have copies of all email communications, including daily confirmations and my attempts to communicate with ADS Securities.

Attachments

• ADS1.jpg
    ADS1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ADS2.jpg
    ADS2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9
  • ADS3.jpg
    ADS3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ADS-Securities-100USD-Promo-May-2015.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 8
Opened a Live account (8th May 2015 #222022499) on their $100 no-deposit-bonus offer and have turned this into $700 to date. Requested a $200 withdrawal on 26th May 2015, and despite receiving a confirmation email from ADS the same day, no funds have been received and the $200 withdrawal is still not showing in my account. I have contacted four times about this to date with the only response being an automated email message saying they will contact me within 1 business day. Further to my earlier post on 1st June 2015, seems that ADS Securities have confirmed for themselves that perhaps they are a dud broker, and their no-deposit-bonus is scam.
I have now abandoned my original $200 withdrawal request of 26th May 2015, due to a lack of response from this broker other than the standard email template telling me they will come back to me within 1 business day...still waiting.

I lodged a second withdrawal request for $300 on 3rd June 2015, and received their confirmation message. Since then I have not received my withdrawal, and I cannot get a response from either ADS HQ in the UAE, nor their Singapore office, other than the standard email template saying they will get back to me within 1 business day.

Rather than give these people the profits I have made on this account, which I am obviously never going to see, I recently began trading against myself and have run the account down from $700 to around $16, but they still have my $300 withdrawal.

As it stands, I would strongly warn against doing business with ADS Securities. It's bad enough that they won't honor their bonus terms and conditions, but it would have been a catastrophe had I deposited several thousands. You have been warned!

I have copies of all email communications, including daily confirmations and my attempts to communicate with ADS Securities.

Communications is appalling. This is your number one fault. Your template email saying 'you'll get back to me in 1 business day' is a promise you have consistently failed to honor. You just don't answer!

On the positive side, I am pleased to advise that my second withdrawal request for $300 has been received and funds cleared into my bank. Thank you!

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat Or click on Call back

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.youtube.com/user/adssFX

https://twitter.com/adssecurities

https://www.linkedin.com/company/ads-securities

https://plus.google.com/106684964036154390436/videos

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADS-Securities/196242973887904

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Back