Resolved - Attention fxprimus clients,its a big scam

Fxprimus ,Big SCAM,Worst place to trade

Dear Traders,
Fxprimus is Worst place to trade,he charged me 16412$ as a spread on 1lot usdchf on ECN account and charge 10$ as a commission just to stop out my account.proof is attached??I send 30 email to support team and 15 emails to terry Thompson President but he did not bother to reply me.Now I have decided to file a case on FPA,please Vote and support.
If anyone want more proofs please mail me at khizer381a@yahoo.com

Attachments

• fxprimus chart.png
    fxprimus chart.png
    158 KB · Views: 7
Fxprimus SCAM Atert,added in Guinness book???

Fxorumus clients,please be informed that Fxprimus have been added in Guinness book for charging 16412$ spread on 1lot.
Do not believe ,me too...Please find attached record book.

Attachments

• fxprimus chart.png
    fxprimus chart.png
    158 KB · Views: 11
Fxorumus clients,please be informed that Fxprimus have been added in Guinness book for charging 16412$ spread on 1lot.

I'd like to draw your attention that opening several threads regarding a situation will not help you. Instead, it might get you banned from the forum, so please stick to you original thread.

Dear Traders ,am happy to inform you I withdraw my complain against fxprimus,as am extremely satisfied with fxprimus support team cooperation,they not only address my issue but also solve it according to my satisfaction.

Great to have got your money. FPA Admin will have to deal with your many threads of same subject mess!!

Please keep one issue in one thread instead of starting new threads. I've merged your threads.

I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.

They are outstanding scam really..Account went of those lucky guy probably went to negative balance

Dear fxprimus address my issue with support team and higher management,They make me satisfied ,where I was wrong,Now I do not have any problem with fxprimus,my trading is continuing with same fxprimus with same manners.

Dear administrator,as my issue have been resolved,my I block,or delete my threads,

You may inform FxPrimus, who is pushing you now to delete your threads, that no threads get deleted from the FPA, but are rather marked resolved, which proves healthy and the broker is willing to communicate. If they wanted their name out of the FPA, they should've attended to their client's request sooner. Let's hope it's a lesson they have learned and we hope we never see their name here again.

Back