RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two things

Dear Richard,

Two things:
1) As I mentioned before, to regain your reputation you need to have some satisfied costumers willing to testimony - your own site is not enough (after all it has been you who copied the text, right?)
2) Do you operate others sites with others EAs? If so, are they profitable? This would be a proof of good faith, and showing us that 2%daily was an accident.

Hello Claret and Blue, is that West Ham or Villa? Perhaps neither!

The terms and conditions state that the guarantee does not cover performance, which is clear as day. This is the ground of Galinas refund. They also state that refunds do not cover special offers (which Galina did not purchase through in any case).

I am granting a refund to try and restore the faith and most importantly stop the threats. I am not a scammer, I am genuinely trying to provide a profitable EA. If I was a scammer I would not be wasting my time around here, nor would I spent day upon day for the last year working on improving my EA.

Yes, I would love a clean slate to start from with a clear refund policy. I have found it hard in the past because we all know that people buy software with no intention of paying for it, just to get it and shortly after demand a refund whether through clickbank who grant them or through threatening behaviour. I am sure people reading this have done it. When you put so much work into something and feel like someone wants to steal it from you, it can cause upset and anger.

Refund will be given once I here from the admin and this mess is cleaned up. Additionally what EXACTLY do you think I need to change on the T&C's? It states clearly about performance and special offers.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The main problem I have with yours (and similar websites) is the term "No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown."
Isn't THAT the whole point of having a sales page? To represent what your product CAN do.
Secondly, "Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee."
This is very confusing. Some will see this as conflicting with your actual guarantee mentioned on the sales page.

BTW, it's neither, look further North to Lancashire.

The main problem I have with yours (and similar websites) is the term "No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown."
Isn't THAT the whole point of having a sales page? To represent what your product CAN do.

This is a problem that is very misleading with all sites selling EA's and it is a statement to CYA of course. Basically what they all say is "I will take your money for a profitable EA but it may or not not be profitable" The advertising on all of these is misleading and this is why the scam labels jump out of everyone's mouth when it does not perform. Basically it is false advertising. Yes the disclaimer is there but the pitch is made loud and bold but the "it may not work" clause is hidden on another page.

Richard I personally will give you the benefit of the doubt in this case that you made an error both in the refund and the customer service to follow, and are going to fix it, I sure hope so (because it will get real ugly in here if you don't) A scam label will follow you whenever your EA does not perform as advertised, if you say it is a 2% daily EA, it better make 2% a day or people will label you a scam, that is the way it is because your buyers want want is advertised obviously.

All you can say that will not get the scam label is, "I think I have a profitable EA, here are the forward and back test results, look here at this and this site they have been testing it for 6 months and it's up 200%" If you want to buy it, here it is. Then if the EA still fails now the scam label will not come out so easily against you, the crap EA might still, but not a scam.

I still maintain hope that Galina can get the refund and this complaint can be closed....

vincam,
I have a problem here.

Richard will not refund me until a "Bill" will promise him that all threads about the 2%dailyEA will be deleted.

Who is "Bill" ?

Yes, I know, he is an "Admin".

But how can I send a PM to an Admin ?

I looked at your profile and to Pharao´s profile but there is no contact info and no chance to send a private message.

Now Richard has promised me the refund but still I am waiting in vain.

Richard, what exactly is the reason why I still have to wait ?

The case is clear.

Why don´t you just click that "send money" button on Paypal and end this nightmare for me ?

Everybody has read what you have done to me and how you still justify it .... although you admitted it was wrong.

The count for "guilty" is still rising, so this is telling me that the majority (except 2 members) is seeing it as I do and nobody understands that you promise a refund and then point to the terms to "justify" the refusal.

What is the reason that you still let me wait for the refund ?

Don´t you trust the Admin ?
Or what ?

What is the advantage you have by stalling the refund any longer ?

I am just waiting for confirmation from the admin (who I have spoken to before via email - Bill) that this thread and your other thread will be removed. I dont know if vincam has this power. It's normal for Bill to take a while to reply.

Galina

You can't PM because you are not a Private yet, that is FPA's thing, you should be by now but we'll have to wait for the Mod to get on it for that one. Bill is an Admin and I am assuming Richard want's some kind of info on what will happen to this thread after he pays you, I honestly don't know what FPA will do with the thread after you are refunded so I can't answer that. Neither myself or Pharaoh have any power to remove threads here. I know you are frustrated with the situation, just give the Admin a little time to get back to Richard and hopefully as soon as that contact is made Richard will immediately refund you.

Galina

You can't PM because you are not a Private yet, that is FPA's thing, you should be by now but we'll have to wait for the Mod to get on it for that one. Bill is an Admin and I am assuming Richard want's some kind of info on what will happen to this thread after he pays you, I honestly don't know what FPA will do with the thread after you are refunded so I can't answer that. Neither myself or Pharaoh have any power to remove threads here. I know you are frustrated with the situation, just give the Admin a little time to get back to Richard and hopefully as soon as that contact is made Richard will immediately refund you.

Yes Galina I will refund you after admin has made contact. No need to worry at this stage.

I am just waiting for confirmation from the admin (who I have spoken to before via email - Bill) that this thread and your other thread will be removed. I dont know if vincam has this power. It's normal for Bill to take a while to reply.

Yes, but I still don´t understand why you don´t send me the money.

Will you not send it if the Admin does not remove the threads first ?

You will get an official test at FPA for your EA.
This way you can rebuild your reputation which you have destroyed by your actions.

But how will you rebuild your reputation if you still do not refund me ?

This all makes no sense.

Look at the guilty-counter.
While you are stalling and "waiting on Bill", it rises and rises.

Doesn´t this tell you something, Richard ?

Just click on "send money" on Paypal and the first step is done.

It makes no sense to let me wait one second longer.

To remove the thread would be to cover up the unwillingness to refund. Would seem best to refund as fast as possible and then request some justification for removal.

If this program does work I wonder if it would be submitted for review?

Selling these programs seem to be an uphill battle from all that have gone before that did not work. This case just happens to be a guy busted trying to recover where I think a lot of folks go.."Well I will never do this again no matter how good it sounds." and just take the hit........

I wonder why Richard could be so deceptive and i beleive there are some Richards out there that have cheated traders also in the name of money. And if i may ask G.kalina does failure of EA sound strange to you? But To be candid, I dont think Sive and Henry Liu our master which we target to be like use EA which i beleive something is always wrong with Robot. Even in the cause of study, it is not reliable which is cordial with our observation. bringing richard to book will just be like a scapegoat. Beware & Happy trading!!

Back