Resolved - Citrades - a scam binary option broker ?

samthanhoan3

Recruit
Hello

Is there anyone here trading at Citrades ? Im a newbie and just started trading Binary Option. I chose this broker because of a recommendation from my friend. Recently, I need cash and have made a withdrawal request 7 days ago but Citrades dont response anything, even Support didnt answer my question.

Im wondering is this broker a scam one or not? How can I take my money now please ?

you need to send documents to verify your account and then you can request for a withdrawal after the verification process...

do let us know if you got the money or not!! if you get no response then you can send them an invite to this thread and leave them a review at the review section

I sent all the documents immediately after I put withdrawal request but they did not answer anything

They are quite !!

I cash up to my balance via Moneybookers.

I have reported them on ScamBook, Scamadviser, IC3. Im waiting for their answer if they dont get in here, I will have to spread the issue.

Again, how did you deposit?

We will try to help you but you must provide us information about your case.

I think he means he deposited by MoneyBookers/Skrill.

If so, file a complaint with them too. It's unlikely to get your money back, but there are cases of brokers mysteriously losing the ability to use MB or other payment providers.

eConsumer.gov is another place people reporting issues like this can complain.

Back