Resolved - How to withdraw from maxcfd.com

Thanks Tim, received an email from them there agreeing to refund me, asking for my reasons, hopefully they will refund. I'll post here if/when they do.

It is not resolved yet, unfortunately. They want more documentation. A refund was promised but it looks like they plan on not following through. I'll persist. Haven't invited them to comment here yet. Should I?

Yes, do so. Once they know you've been herem they know you're bwing well advised.

be sure to ignore the requests documentation!!

Although you cannot withdrawm, they can withdraw for you, and is exactly what happened for me.

Yes, they string it out to try and change your mind.

It is not resolved yet, unfortunately. They want more documentation. A refund was promised but it looks like they plan on not following through. I'll persist. Haven't invited them to comment here yet. Should I?
First of all open new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them and then see you will get back your funds or not :)

Hey there, I also seem to be in a bit of a predicament with Maxcfd
I saw an advertisement for bitcoin investing with this broker so I thought, lets give it a shot, who knows how much it'd be worth in a few years.
Unfortunately I seem to have been a bit more foolish than you guys and deposited $2000 Aud with the promise of $1500 bonus credit upon the first deposit. I must say that they did provide me with the bonus credit and my account balance reads $3500
The consultant who called me upon signing up told me I would be able to withdraw at any time I wanted and at the time I didn't think too much of it. However, later that night I looked up the broker on various forums and I became increasingly worried with what I was reading. I haven't picked up their calls for a few days since I noticed they're number changes everytime they call me, and I haven't sent them any of the documents either, thank god
I did send them an email asking for a withdrawal and why I needed to fill out all these forms to just to get my money back.
Anyway that was a day ago and I'm still waiting on a response, though since Tim managed to get his money back, I am more hopeful than I was before that this could be resolved

Should I send in the documents to actually verify my accounts before I continue asking for a withdrawal?

Should I send in the documents to actually verify my accounts before I continue asking for a withdrawal?
Same suggestion for you as well, open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them to get more and more suggestion about how to get your funds back.

I received a refund today, they do keep an eye on this site.
Thanks a million for the support!

Back