RESOLVED I got scammed by livemarkets.io

Don't get me wrong , i am fully responsible for my bad decisions, i have no expectations to return my money. I just want them to stop scamming people.

And your balance is now 21000? You are good. Did you try to only withdraw the deposited amount?
When my balance was at 66.000 i tried to withdraw 2000e with no luck. I got this email. It is useless...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 22.55.28.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 22.55.28.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 42
I think you could tell them to f**k their bonus, you don't want it.
I told them and now they said they will take away all my equity and delete my account.
They only contact me when i am doing good and try to convince me to trade with them . I did this 3 times already and lost a lot of money. I don't want to deal with them anymore. If i would get out my initial investment out it is ok with me. If not it is a hard lesson learned.

Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back