Resolved - maxcfd.com/- payout pending

Bonita

Recruit
I created an account on Maxcfd.com. Immediately after that I received a Skype contact request and succeeding call from the company (Fabian Black). He suggested that I make the minimum 250€ deposit and told that I would soon be contacted by another person (broker) which was the case. Later on I had several Skype calls with Mrs Michelle Casilieris who suggested that I make a bigger deposit and that she would guide me regularly for gaining money through internet banking. She sent me several account proposals but insisted that I deposit 12000€. On 30/6 I then deposited 4750€ which enabled to open an account with broker advice. The money was transfered from my Master card debit/credit account.
After this we agreed upon an appointment on Skype. The day of the appointment I "googled" the name of the broker in question and found alerting information. I then informed that I will withdraw and make a payout request.
First of all it was not possible. After several contacts with the support team I finally managed to get approval of my credit card and the withdrawal request became possible. I made the request on July 13th. Since then I have weekly several times contacted the support team as the payout is still pending and I have not received any money. Latest today a person from the support team (with whom I have been several times in contact as she gives me her name and presents herself on even on the phone) told me that she will try to solve the problem. It seems that the support team cannot make the payout for which they need the financial team (Michelle Casilieris). I have recorded all discussions and taken screen shots of all documents. However, the situation remains unsolved.
I never did any bank transfers, I only created an account and transfered there money and ever since I have been claiming back my own money, nothing else.

Attachments

• Skype chat with Michelle Casilieris.pdf
    447.7 KB · Views: 17
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

To complete my Thread I inform you still my MAXCFD.com account ID: 2100364
and
Payout request: no 925871 Request 5000,00 EUR from 7/13/2017 4:48:05PM

Hi Bonita, did you get paid at all?
I'm looking for €250 back from MAXCFD.com.
It looks like they were Binary Tilt ( binarytilt.com ) and scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money.
They still have a facebook page. The comments under their articles on facebook tells a sad story of scamming people. facebook.com/BinaryTilt/
I am so annoyed.
Filling out a report for credit card fraud.

Hello Fiona
I finally received back all my money (5000 €). A person, seemingly the head of the support team, answered me after I had sent the support team the link to the discussion on this site, and informed me that they regret the abuse that I had faced and would immediately pay me back. The whole sum came the next day.
I think they had a couple of persons fired, if I understood the message.
At least, in my case the problem was solved.

Good luck.

Thank you for replying, Bonita.
They are ignoring me. I sent them many messages looking for a refund (as was promised me on two occasions) but they are ignoring me.
Glad to hear you got your money back.

I will invite them to this thread and hopefully something will happen.

My MAXCFD.com account ID: 2103032

Hello Fiona
I finally received back all my money (5000 €). A person, seemingly the head of the support team, answered me after I had sent the support team the link to the discussion on this site, and informed me that they regret the abuse that I had faced and would immediately pay me back. The whole sum came the next day.
I think they had a couple of persons fired, if I understood the message.
At least, in my case the problem was solved.

Good luck.
Is always good to see resolved cases :) Yo Asstmod, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Good Morning Fiona,
Do I need to complete the forms to withdraw all my money? What do I need to do to receive a full pay back?
Please excuse all the questions?

Kind Regards

Hi Bonita, did you get paid at all?
I'm looking for €250 back from MAXCFD.com.
It looks like they were Binary Tilt ( binarytilt.com ) and scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money.
They still have a facebook page. The comments under their articles on facebook tells a sad story of scamming people. facebook.com/BinaryTilt/
I am so annoyed.
Filling out a report for credit card fraud.
what other steps have you taken?
Good Morning Fiona,
Do I need to complete the forms to withdraw all my money? What do I need to do to receive a full pay back?
Please excuse all the questions?

Kind Regards
please what steps have you taken so far?

Back