1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved - MTI (Markettraders.com) Scam Alert !!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by KevTrader, Mar 14, 2019.

1. DarrellScott896

DarrellScott896 MarketTraders Representative

Hello Kevin,

We have been in contact regarding your refund for the courses purchased here at Market traders Institute I have researched the status of your refund and I see the money was refunded on 3/19/2019. Due to you filing a dispute with your bank the refund was not a traditional refund and the funds will show on your account as issued by your bank and not directly from us. I will have our accounting department email you the refund receipt for reference. I want to assure you that we have done everything on our end and would appreciate if you can response to this post to confirm the process of the refund.

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

[​IMG]
    The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 15, 2019 at 6:13 PM

3. KevTrader

KevTrader Recruit

On April 12, i received a letter from my bank which says:

We have completed our research regarding your dispute, which confirm that an error has occurred. Therefore, the provisional credit($5495) that you received on 01/16/2019 is now final and will remain in your account.

Finally, 4 month after i canceled my purchases, i did get my money back. Thank you, FPA, for the helps.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
    * To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.