RESOLVED - My Story with XM..

Pharaoh

Evidence that an employee said another employee placed one or more disputed trades would go a long way towards supporting your argument.

That was what happened exactly on the second fake trade and for this XM recovered my accounts in 2 hours !!

I sent you a copy of the conversation on skype to support my argument and all the e-mails about this matter
If you can not consider all of this argument on the file case then I must find somebody (third party )
that can take access to check inside XM To check everything..
The proof on the calls registered inside the company That must checked by the third party
Let me see what I can do the next few hours after I speak to my lawyer ..
I will keep you informed
Regards,

Dear Pharaoh,
Let Us speak About the Account 2130682 only here.

Below you will find Unauthorized Trading
Account 2130682,Between 15 Aug and 01 Sep 2013

They have already provided me with a list of IPs that I shared you,
to show us the trades come from 2 countries on the same time

SnapShot01.PNG

SnapShot02.PNG

Can please you ask them why they did not provide me
the list for IPs for the following Fake Trades on the same account
Because I asked them and no answer till now !!!

Account 2130682 after 02 Dec 2013

SnapShot03.PNG

SnapShot04.PNG

SnapShot05.PNG

May will answer us here
Let us wait for answer from XM to see from How Many Countries
they will show us that the trade come from this time !!!

Dear All,
Now let us drop a look on Account 2159639 after 21 Jan 2014

SnapShot07.PNG

SnapShot08.PNG

Also here XM did not provide me the list for IPs for this trading till now!!!

As it is mentioned in my first post The trades every time did not come from outside the company.. The 8715 $ was lost by fake trades from inside XM.

All of us Know : "There are two ways you can lose money as a trader: on one hand by unsuccessful trades and on the other hand through theft. If the account password was cracked by an outside source, We can't hold the broker responsible for the trades. What we can hold the broker responsible for is providing us with a complete list of IPs that accessed the account at different times. If the broker won't provide this, then the assumption should be that they likely inserted a fake trade when we was offline".

Why XM dont want to respond until now to those accusations ?, i m a client with them , if that turn to be right , i will not deal with them anymore .

I'm so sorry I do not speak English.

I use the translator .
The company will pay a visit to the Gulf states, and I have people working in the centers of very large and I can catch them and make them subject to investigation or to prevent them from entering all Gulf states .

I hope that the administration of urgency to check the work of XM ( Are they SCAM or NO )

Do you understand !!!

If you have truly been a victim of hackers, you should have reported this incident to the police when it happened the first time.

Every time I wanted to report to the police XM told me :

"It is better to wait.."
"I think wait for Andy.."
"you will need to speak to Andy.."
"I have sent your email to the CEO.."
" we will check on it.."

Anyway I reported to the police after the first incident and I sent them also the link of this thread few days ago
When I was asked if Have there been any court proceedings relating to my complaint ?
They did not contact me till now !!!!! I think need more time to be contacted..

Police.png

Why XM dont want to respond until now to those accusations ?, i m a client with them , if that turn to be right , i will not deal with them anymore .​

The XM employee that was behind the fake trade is well protected and this the reason that did not answer to my questions..

I'm so sorry I do not speak English.
I use the translator.
The company will pay a visit to the Gulf states, and I have people working in the centers of very large and I can catch them and make them subject to investigation or to prevent them from entering all Gulf states.
I hope that the administration of urgency to check the work of XM (Are they SCAM or NO)
Do you understand!!!​

I am not here to hurt XM .. I am here to tell FPA about my story trying to get my money back !!!
I hope that XM will not request to FPA to remove my thread from forum

I still haven't seen a direct statement by any XM employee accusing another employee of placing unauthorized trades. The most I've seen is a live chat where you make an accusation that an employee accessed your account and another employee saying that is not good.

Unauthorized trades coming from multiple countries at once (or one after another) doesn't have any more meaning (or any less meaning) than unauthorized trades coming from only one country. Once an account's password is known, it can be shared. Since it's possible for an account owner to access the account from a VPS in another country, simultaneous being logged in from 2 locations would not automatically trigger any special security alert on the broker's end.

My heart goes out to you, lordoftruth. Thanks for all the work you have done to bring this matter to everyone's attention. I pray that justice will prevail in your case.

I still haven't seen a direct statement by any XM employee accusing another employee of placing unauthorized trades. The most I've seen is a live chat where you make an accusation that an employee accessed your account and another employee saying that is not good.

I do not think XM will accuse clearly by written one of their XM employee
Ask them why they fired him out to maybe will give you the correct answer this time!!

My Question here:

_ Why they did not answer to my questions and why they did not let you know about the calls where the proof reside !!

Unauthorized trades coming from multiple countries at once (or one after another) doesn't have any more meaning (or any less meaning) than unauthorized trades coming from only one country. Once an account's password is known, it can be shared. Since it's possible for an account owner to access the account from a VPS in another country, simultaneous being logged in from 2 locations would not automatically trigger any special security alert on the broker's end.

_ Every small period the password for my 5 accounts was changed by me.

_ How you are sure the account was hacked and the Unauthorized trades did not come from inside XM
and they sent only the IP for the first fake trade that I shared you??

So why they did not provide me the list for IPs for the Fake Trades That I listed on the previous posts
on the same Account 2130682 after 02 Dec 2013 and Account 2159639 after 21 Jan 2014 till this moment !!

My heart goes out to you, lordoftruth. Thanks for all the work you have done to bring this matter to everyone's attention. I pray that justice will prevail in your case.

Thank you,

Let us see the investigation by police where will lead because I think they are able to check everything inside XM !

What you think !!

King Regards,

I think that the police cant help you , it s very hard to prove it , but if there is other clients in XM that suffered from the same thing maybe your case will be solid , also i want to know what FPA thinks about this matter !

Back