RESOLVED - My Story with XM..

First, the accusation was that an XM employee implicated another as the source of unauthorized trades. Now it appears that this didn't happen. That was the true core of this complaint, and there's nothing to support it.

If any IPs from any incidents haven't been turned over, I think XM should do that.

First, the accusation was that an XM employee implicated another as the source of unauthorized trades. Now it appears that this didn't happen. That was the true core of this complaint, and there's nothing to support it.

If any IPs from any incidents haven't been turned over, I think XM should do that.

Will wait XM to provide me the list for IPs of unauthorized trades That I listed on the previous posts
on the same Account 2130682 after 02 Dec 2013 and Account 2159639 after 21 Jan 2014 !!

I am not sure who compromised the account. On the other hand, an accusation that an account was compromised by an employee needs clear proof. You kept saying that another employee confirmed this, but that does not seem to be correct. Without that, this case can't proceed to the Open Cases folder. Otherwise, anyone could claim that a broker accessed their account and demand compensation for hacking incidents that happened from external sources and demand a vote with no proof.

If the police find evidence that shows the account was hacked from inside of XM, that would change things dramatically.
Thank you Pharaoh,
I understand you perfectly..
So the best option for moment to wait for the result of Police, CYSEC , Econsumer.gov and lawyer foundation investigations !!

Police.png

CYSEC.png

GOV.png

Lawyer.png

When I have any positive or negative news regarding the evidence ..I will keep you informed.

Thanks for all
King Regards,

Dear lordoftruth,

Your complaint and accusations against XM were escalated to the Compliance Department in order to review the claims you have made regarding unauthorised access to your accounts.

In early 2013, as a gesture of goodwill, the Company agreed to compensate you for financial losses made in two previous trading accounts you held with the Company, which you claimed that were caused due to unauthorised access and trading by third parties. We would like to make it clear that the granted reimbursement was made only due to the fact that you had a long standing relationship with the company as a loyal client and partner.

In January 2014, you have claimed again that two other trading accounts you hold with our Company were also hacked and suffered from unauthorised access and trading losses caused by third parties. Your complaint was first communicated to the Company several months after the periods for which you claim that the accounts were hacked.

You also claim that employees of our Company have helped in the hacking of your accounts. We can confirm that it is not possible for our staff to access your account or gain access to your platform through discovery of your private Access Codes (username and password) due to the security measures we have in place. Please be aware the only way to access your account is to use your personal Access Codes which we require every time you access your account online.

According to sections 12.5, 26.3, 38.4 of our Terms and Conditions, it is your obligation to keep your Account numbers, user names and passwords strictly confidential at all times. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to safeguard this information and you are responsible for all actions made using your Account User Information. Without prejudice to any other provisions of the Agreement, you are liable for all Transactions and/or Contracts executed by means of your Access Codes, even if such may be wrongful.

The Company has already provided you the details of all these IP addresses from which the accounts were accessed from. We have also noticed that some IP addresses used during time periods that you claim you didn’t access the account, matched IP addresses used during periods for which you have not complained about. In particular, regarding one of your accounts we have observed that even after the period from 15th August 2013 until 1st September 2013 your account has been accessed in several occasions from same IP addresses that were used during the period in which you claim you did not access the account, however you never complained about those transactions.

As your allegations are very serious, we strongly recommend that you further investigate in order to find out who accessed your accounts without permission. In particular it might be easier to find out information about the unauthorised access from the IP addresses located in your country, especially those IP addresses that belong to the same Internet Service Provided as yours. In case you finally decide to proceed with filing a formal complaint with the local police, our Company is willing to provide any assistance requested for the investigation and any potential legal proceedings.

Our Company finds your complaint unfounded and our position remains not to compensate you for financial losses claimed to have been caused due to unauthorised trading from third parties that hacked your account.

You have publicly stated in several occasions that the Company hacked your accounts and traded on your behalf with the intention to cause financial losses to you. This is a serious accusation without any grounds that aims to harm the reputation of XM. If you continue to publish defamatory allegations against our Company we will have no other option than file a lawsuit against you for libel, without any further notice.

Please consider this as the Company’s final and official response. We reserve all our legal rights.

Yours Sincerely,
XM Compliance

I agree with you , as a client of XM ,market maker, they can easily remove your profits by claiming that you use arbitrage trading even if you not.
However i didn't face this problem yet. I hope not

Indeed, they can do whatever they like, unfortunately we are not protected at all as retail investors against abuses from the so called fx brokers :(

As your allegations are very serious, we strongly recommend that you further investigate in order to find out who accessed your accounts without permission. In particular it might be easier to find out information about the unauthorised access from the IP addresses located in your country, especially those IP addresses that belong to the same Internet Service Provided as yours. In case you finally decide to proceed with filing a formal complaint with the local police, our Company is willing to provide any assistance requested for the investigation and any potential legal proceedings.

I need all the IP addresses where the unauthorized trades come from ..Because You did sent all the IP..
If really you want to help me on this matter to help the police for investigation.

You have publicly stated in several occasions that the Company hacked your accounts and traded on your behalf with the intention to cause financial losses to you. This is a serious accusation without any grounds that aims to harm the reputation of XM. If you continue to publish defamatory allegations against our Company we will have no other option than file a lawsuit against you for libel, without any further notice.

You said:
you had a long standing relationship with the company as a loyal client and partner.
Then how I can hurt XM or harm the reputation of XM.
I am not crazy to hurt XM after this long collaboration !!
I just wrote my story with XM when I saw you are left me alone after 4 years of collaboration!!
If you mean what I wrote on my blog and FB .. Kindly be informed will be deleted soon
But let me see real help on finding the Guilty from your part, hopping to be contacted soon !!

King Regards,

Dear All,

Kindly be informed, the issue was solved,

XM is not Guilty and the unauthorized trading came from outside The Company..

I am very sorry if I have harm the reputation of XM or caused XM undue stress over this situation.

Thanks for time spent with me.
I appreciate your hard work in investigations
I am happy to be a member at FPA ..
I will not leave you..
Maybe I will be useful to help other on fighting with the scam on future :)
Thank all of you again

King Regards,

Once Scam always scam, until now none of the XM contact me to resolve my complain, and i am slowly tell my forex trading friend to change broker. I am happy with my current broker and if XM dont wan to solve the case with me i will continue spam in others forum tell others that XM was a scam broker

XM told me to write on the scam-alerts-folder that XM is not Guilty and to delete all my posts on FB and will solve my problem..
I did that..hopping that XM will fix the problem and solve my case.

the result was my accounts with them was closed

I applied also for XM Debit Card few days ago to withdraw my money after I received the last e-mail from XM.. My application was approved and they charged me with 43 dollars !!
after I received the XM master card with only 1 day they closed all my 5 accounts!!

The last e-mail from XM was sent to me on 14 of March

Compliance (TradingPoint)

Mar 14 (11 days ago)

to me
Dear Mr. M Samer,

Please see my answers in your email below to your questions in red.

I also attach the official response of the company given to you on FPA for your records.

Best Regards,
Constantinos

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:15 AM, m samer al reifae wrote:

Dear Mr.Constantinos,

Thank you again for the list of IP.. I hope this will help me on investigation.
As you see all the posts on FB and my blog was deleted because I have no intention to destroy the long collaboration with XM.

Follow The XM Bull
https://www.facebook.com/FollowTheXMBull
https://www.facebook.com/LORDOFTRUTH

I am sorry because I take a lot of time
I think after 4 years of collaboration with XM,
I have the right to get answers for the following..Hope to hear your POV

I hope you can appreciate that we have been transparent providing information which we have no obligation to provide but have done so never the less due to our long relationship.

1_If you check
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...tory-xm-2.html
You will see that XM Wrote
Moreover, I am not ruling out a possibility that you are intentionally using different IPs in order use it as an excuse that your account was hacked in cases when you record a significant loss in your account.

How you want me to feel after This accusation ?

We see many people everyday trying to manipulate our platform to make profits by abusing the system. We must also look at all possible avenues when we receive accusations.

2_ Few years ago Sophie Zakrzewska ( when she worked at XM) was shocked when you heard from me that I had no salary as Official Representative !!!

Do you think it is fair ?
To work for XM for few months with no salary as Official Representative in Romania !! ( you paid me only the Phone Bills)

This is a Company decision and not one I can comment on.

3_ Silvia wrote yesterday
For any trading matters you can still contact me.
Why she use the word still !!

Do you have any intention to destroy the long collaboration with me ?

This would be a Company decision. As far as i am aware our collaboration is still going forward.
Yesterday my accounts was closed !!!!!

Back