Resolved - Optionrally delaying my refund

First, don't accept any bonuses. Brokers use those to tie up your funds.

Second, don't agree to any trades in your account. Your money could evaporate in seconds.

Third, if OptionRally doesn't get your money back to you within the next few days, call your bank back again. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that the services a broker provides are deposit, trading, and withdrawing. If OptionRally won't let you withdraw money that is rightfully yours, then they are not providing the promised services they should be giving to you.

Yes Pharoah. Dave kept talkng about trading, signal and callng me up on a daily basis. I dont have a chance to talk my part but when he asked as his apologised he was giving me 250 as a bonus and i said you can keep the bonus and i just want to refund. He tried to negotiate again because he said the holidays are coming and maybe today is a very important day for traders (he was talking too fast that i cant seem to hear whats the fuss all about) but in the end i said that i dont have the heart to trade anymore and i just want the deposit back. So he was like "are you saying that you want to close your account??" "Are you sure?" I said yes but then he told me okay we will close your account and return back your money. No problem... then he cut the line. So i am still waiting for any OR rep to tell me whether does Dave filed for withdrawal and close my account

An email just came in from the compliance dept and they informed me that my request get thru and going to put the money back into my card within 5-9 working days. Will be checking the account by next week. If not I will ask my bank about the backcharges. Will let you know if i receive the money of not..

Was it the full amount owed? Is it in your trading account or is it safely in your bank account?

The full amount that i deposit to optionrally 500usd. Since i decided not to trade because the delayness of the broker called so i asked to close my account even before trading and asked for the refund.

The full amount that i deposit to optionrally 500usd. Since i decided not to trade because the delayness of the broker called so i asked to close my account even before trading and asked for the refund.

What Pharaoh asked is if the money is back to your bank account

Despite the absence of OptionRally's representative, I'm glad to see at least some of their issues are getting resolved.

Back