Resolved - Optionsxo Potential SCAM/THEIVES

Hi Lina! How are you making out now? PETER SHAW told me you are with a different broker now and he has made all the money back that he lost you. Is this true?
Peter Shaw agreed to return my investment and profits, asking me for bank information. After a few weeks, I contacted him again about my money to which he responded by trading down my account without my permission. Please let me know if you do in fact receive all your money.
Lina!

Hi Lina! How are you making out now? PETER SHAW told me you are with a different broker now and he has made all the money back that he lost you. Is this true?

Lina!
Hi Bergie,
This is false! I have been contacted by a different broker but I have not been willing to do business with them since Peter Shaw traded my account down to almost nothing! Don't believe anything he says! Have they returned your profits yet?

Lina A.

Hi Bergie,
This is false! I have been contacted by a different broker but I have not been willing to do business with them since Peter Shaw traded my account down to almost nothing! Don't believe anything he says! Have they returned your profits yet?

Lina A.

This is what my account is currently showing, it went from $44K and I never signed any documents or accepted any bonuses!

$1,046.67
My balance:

So OptionsXO can't even resolve one complaint without making up lies about another complaint. Typical scammers.

Back