Resolved - Poltekfx

My withdrawal pending again for 1 month

will be update after my withdrawal have been processed

Poltek ID: 25773

Poltek representative contacted me regarding my problem and their scam rating on FPA and forex-tsd and many forums. He told me that the company's management have been changed and they want to pay debts to all clients and an exchange for that, I will post each withdrawal's screen shot here and on all forums mentioning the problem. Poltek understands that their scam rating won't be lifted until they pay all the amounts of money available in our accounts. And for the record, my friends' accounts were paid by me from my own pocket when the problem hit a dead end. Account holders are very close friends of mine, so I didn't hesitate a second. Off course, each of them will follow the legal process and send his internal transfer request to poltek from his own cabinet, using his own pin-code and his own e-mail, releasing poltek from any legal responsibility. Here are parts of the conversation with poltek in details:

PoltekFX ‎(6:48 AM):
hello

Our company management has been changed, so we would like to resolve the issue over debts to our customers.
We know that you had cheating order but we do not refuse the fact that we need to withdraw your requests.

AMIN ‎(6:53 AM):
so me and my friends have 7.5 K with you
AMIN ‎(6:54 AM):
you call it cheating, we call it news trading

The rest is normal detailing. We will see what happens, I'm posting this to show my good faith to Poltek.

1rst withdrawal processed from account. It's a wire transfer. It needs time to reach my bank account. I will update you as soon as I get it with a screen shot. The reason for not withdrawing the whole money is that Poltek wishes that their picture would go back to normal, so they don't want to process all withdrawals and still be rated as scam. I see that it's their right and to be fair, I have accepted those terms and they will complete the payments in parts within 2 months or less.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 12
Back