Resolved - Potential Interactive Option Scam

aye!

I of course meant all the topics offered here on FPA and not only limited to the gambling - risky trading of BO. :).

I think I will go back to Forex for now ...

aye!

I of course meant all the topics offered here on FPA and not only limited to the gambling - risky trading of BO. :).

I think I will go back to Forex for now ...

Just make sure you read the FPA reviews about any FX broker you might choose and make sure they have a strong regulation (not Belize or even Cyprus), although the binary option makes the FX look good there are many bastards in that field as well.

I have inquired yesterday what the status is of my withdrawal. It is still in pending.

still no reply.

There will be much rejoice once I have the money on my bankaccount :D

I have inquired yesterday what the status is of my withdrawal. It is still in pending.

still no reply.

There will be much rejoice once I have the money on my bankaccount :D

Pending for what? have they actually wired the money?

Pending for what? have they actually wired the money?

pending for approval probably. They have not wired the money and are ignoring my emails thus far.

Last email I got was on 13-JAN-2015 from my account manager stating he has forwarded my withdrawal request to the correct department.
I have since then asked for a status update from both him and the general support.

needless to say I am not going to hold my breath that I will ever see this money again.

ignoring my emails. I have told them I expect a status update and resolution of this topic by EOB tomorrow, else I will have to take the next steps.

So I guess the next steps would be to at least file a complaint with all their registered bodies.( a list which is quite impressive as well as apparently useless)

ignoring my emails. I have told them I expect a status update and resolution of this topic by EOB tomorrow, else I will have to take the next steps.

So I guess the next steps would be to at least file a complaint with all their registered bodies.( a list which is quite impressive as well as apparently useless)

Go ahead and do what you can. Based on the other cases I see here in the FPA, I suggest you to not buy what they say so you better start taking actions

well in an 'interesting' turn of events, I got called by the "withdrawal" department after I stated this morning I was initiating my formal complaints with the CYSEC and BAFIN.

First this person was quite aggressive and didn't understand the problem. He told me the transaction was now approved within their department. First he did like I should check my account as the money should be there. Then I asked some questions and it turns out they only just approved it this very day.
He told me I should have called or chatted. I did the classical thing, and asked him how he would feel in my situation. He told me he would call and ask for a status. I then told him that is exactly what I have been doing over the past days, except I did it via email. Which IO has chosen to ignore. Someone could have told me it is being processed and give me a timeline, but they did not.

So after a bit back and forth he told me he would send me an email (he did: it literally just states: "approved"). My account manager has in the meantime also replied apologising for the delay.

for future generations of people that are bound to be scammed by these guys I am still thinking about initiating BAFIN and CYSEC complaints. After all, I still don't have my money.
I guess I should then change the nature of my complaint (not receiving my money could no longer be relevant) to more of a general business practice concern (trading in name of person without consent, difficulty of withdrawal process, ...).

All the red flags are still there for this broker and it is def. on my list of scammy brokers now.

any hints on the best way to word these complaints or other feedback is more than appreciated.

Please make sure to leave an update to let everyone know if the money arrives or not.

For those who think the complaining to regulators is useless, this is proof that at least some of the time it will get a broker to start responding.

Back