Resolved - Potential Interactive Option Scam

@Theb, the other 25€ might have come as a commission taken from the bank to process the wire transfer. Banks usually don't work for free :) Especially in Europe.

that can be but IO should be able to tell exactly what has happened to the money. No need for me to guess what has happened especially when the customer service manager blatantly tells an untruth to get the matter solved. (acting as if it was 5% of 1000).

This was a credit card wire btw, so costs should have appeared on my transaction log of my credit card company (it only stated 450€ was deposited by Pegasus Ltd).

anyhow, I guess they will play the ignoring game for a bit again :).

Thought it's a wire transfer but since it's a credit card withdrawal, no charge must apply, it's sent as a refund back to your card, unless the broker already deduct money from its side due to withdrawal policy it has.

final victory. After pushing a bit, they have actually confirmed they have reimbursed me for the 25€. So I have gotten all the money back that I can legally get (excluding the 5% transaction fee).

Will truly celebrate once I have the money on my account but I have to say I am relieved and can close this chapter shortly.

Can someone help me with INTERACTIVE OPTION made a total withdrawal of my money over 15 days ago and this is the date I have no answer from anyone, I send mail everyday and nothing. thank comments

I got the 25€ confirmed on my bank account now.

with that I can close this chapter, and never deal with this broker again.

Thanks Yoda and everyone else for the support!

Now take your money and RUN FORREST, RUN! away from binary :)

Its always good to see resolved case, Congo bro : )

Can someone help me with INTERACTIVE OPTION made a total withdrawal of my money over 15 days ago and this is the date I have no answer from anyone, I send mail everyday and nothing. thank comments

Can you please open your own thread regarding your issue with full details?

Back