RESOLVED - SunbirdFX refusing to pay commission money

They are a big scam from Israel.

How did you deposit?

I did no deposit or trade with them, I introduce some clients to them who have traded and I receive CPA + commission. Once the commission values started getting higher they started to refuse payments until now they have cancelled my agreement and refuse to pay me $1330 still owed. In the past few days they have called me a thief, a scammer, a liar and all I have asked for is money I am due.

Ok, to understand the whole picture please explain me:

1. What was the deal? How much CPA and commission you are getting?
2. The new account you refered- how much did he deposit? and how much was the volume?
3. Why they called you ah thief? What was their accusation?

HI
No problem
1. Agreement was $150 CPA + 15% comm
2. I had 3 major accounts referred to them totalling about $30,000 in deposits and one guy is a big big trader and appears to be quite successful.
3. Well they changed managers about 5 times in the past 12 months and the new guy Michael Dreamer said I needed min 5 clients to actually receive any money. When I pointed out this is not an actual T&C he then changed and said I would not get my money until I had 5 in total. I said this was unacceptable and he then came back and said I was not getting my money and accussed me of trying to scam them and cheat them. He also accused me of working with an old IB manager of their (who he then accussed of stealing from their company) and colluding to cheat Sunbirdfx out of money. I spoke to the old IB manager guy just to see his position on the company as he was the guy who originally signed me to Sunbirdfx but I am not working the old guy.

Here is some of Michael's comments in past 48 hours:
"Sunbirdfx will not pay commission every month for poor services like yours. Also, If you go and check the contract you signed, you will see we can Alter and change the contract according to our needs."

"As I said, you can dis-agree with me as much as you want. I don't want to work with scams or people I'm considering that are scamming Sunbirdfx. Like you."

"P.S - If you wish to do future business, please do at as a BUSINESS MAN and not as a scammer that I suspect you are.

"The clients contacted FPA got their money about 1 week after they contact FPA, and if you know FPA you will know they FORCE people to thank them when they get their money back, even if it has nothing to do with FPA. Learn your facts first. "

His final comment to prove he could cancel our agreement was this:
"Martin, I can tell you that you breached the contract by deciding to stop advertising us, it's says so clearly on your emails and it's part of T&C, you can read again more here (it's copy-paste of the full T&C on this website you are talking about) -

Good luck with FPA , now that you didn't follow the T&C."

BUT I have always had their website and link advertised on our website so they were incorrect with this. So even if that was a t&C I never broke it and can prove it with internet website history :)

So that kind of shows you the people we are dealing with here

Thanks

Let me just get it- you didnt have the minimum 5 clients condition in your contract and they said we can can change conditions retroactively?

If yes please do publish that email and your contract here so asstmod will be able to issue a warning on their review page

Hi

NO there is nothing in my T&C that states I needed 5 clients. After another of their managers left, this guy Michael Dreamer who says he is main IB manager took over replying to my emails because no-one would and he claimed that my current agreement could not continue and I had to get 5 clients before they would pay out. I said we were in the process of updating website and with Christmas coming and low trading season that we should continue our current agreement and after Xmas change over agreement to a new one and we would change terms and to his 5 clients rule easily then. He disagreed and said no more pay-outs TILL WE GET 5, I disagreed with this and then he came back cancelling the current agreement and saying I will never see my money

SoHere is one of his emails
"*About payments - I can give explanations and reasons, but no. Your payments are frozen till you will have 5 clients. Right now you have 3 clients -

1. 87028 - David, did $250 deposit on 12.01.2014 - over 10 months ago

2. 86008/89575 - Stephen , Did about 16.7k deposits and got bonuses for that, still active and trading nice volumes. Second account (89575) is ECN STP that we moved all the funds into.

3.85598/85742 - Emanuel , Did about 10k deposit and not exactly trading at the moment.

So you see why I'm freezing payments?

Waiting for your reply,

Michael

Sunbirdfx"

So initially it was freezing, when I said I was not happy with freezing my money with Xhristmas coming and needing the money he changed and said now its cancelled and never to be seen again.

I never asked to cancelled, I merely requested continuation of current terms and current monthly pay-outs for 2 months until we were in position to attract many more new clients

I am from Ireland.

And they have an office in Ireland too so it won't be difficult to get their address and pay them a visit sometime :) :)

Well I have emailed their CEO Harry and FPA have also so maybe we might hear something from them today.

I am from Ireland.

And they have an office in Ireland too so it won't be difficult to get their address and pay them a visit sometime :) :)

Well I have emailed their CEO Harry and FPA have also so maybe we might hear something from them today.

Are they EU regulated?

Back