RESOLVED - Trade-24.Com Withdrawal Problem

Hello Guys
The VP of Marketing of Trade-24.Com contacted me and cleared everything that there was some technical error and i received my withdrawal from trade-24.com just today.
I dont have any problems now with trade-24.com.

If anyone of you have problem with them please clear your problem and they give good response to them.
Thanks FPA for helping me and the VP of marketing from Trade-24.Com for clearing this issue.

Congrats. Sometimes you just have to smack a broker a few times to get them to wake up and give your money to you.

Good job!
Although it's funny the Marketing VP is handling this kind of cases. It can indicate that the company is kind of small

trade-24 withadrw problem

Hello Guys
The VP of Marketing of Trade-24.Com contacted me and cleared everything that there was some technical error and i received my withdrawal from trade-24.com just today.
I dont have any problems now with trade-24.com.

If anyone of you have problem with them please clear your problem and they give good response to them.
Thanks FPA for helping me and the VP of marketing from Trade-24.Com for clearing this issue.

have you received your withadrw request form,or u recv ur withadrw,and may i know the email id of the person who contacted u and help u,if u recv ur withadrw its realy great,please post the details

I'm trading with them maybe four years now and never had a problem not related to withdrawls and non in general
It is also true that sometimes you dealing and conacting with the vp due to a personal relation they try to give.
I was once in their head offices in London
They have a beautiful building there.

They are also ignoring me - chatroom and e-mails. I submitted withdrawel on 22April 2014. No reaction. What can i do??

Trade24 STAY AWAY!!!!!! Cannot withdraw my own money. They ignore e-mails and chatroom. I submitted withdrawel documents on 22 April 2014. To date no reaction. What must i do????? PLs help.

Open a thread of your own in Scam Alerts. From there, you can then proceed to opening a Traders Court case.

I'm trading with them maybe four years now and never had a problem not related to withdrawls and non in general
It is also true that sometimes you dealing and conacting with the vp due to a personal relation they try to give.
I was once in their head offices in London
They have a beautiful building there.

Went from New Zealand to London to see their beautiful building!

Back