Resolved - Tradefort issue

I can't wait to see what the St V and G regulator has to say about TradeFort's registration.

I have forwarded the email chain with a request for a fraud investigation to the St Vincent IFSA with a request for explanation and fraud investigation.
Stay tuned.
AI

Look how rude they are !!!!! these are last two message between us !!!

Konstantin Konstantinov

7 January 2013 21:27 +0100

Hello

Your account was blocked for the second time because of your EA hyperactivity. Your EA sent 11863 requests for the frist time and 13253 for the second time. We unbloked your account and closed your positions by the maximum profit. If you continue blackmail Tradefort company with fake comments, we will have to deny you in service

Tradefort

Mahsa Mirshokraei

8 January 2013 09:19 +0100

Sorry but could you tell me what is fake?!!! You tell me 13253 for the second time ! But its not true !!! When you disabled my account for the first time and then opened it, all of my positions and pending orders were open!!! So I should have closed all of them as you asked me to do so ! that 13253 was for closing those old positions ! That’s why you didn’t have right to disable my account for the second time ! because after I removed the ea and closed all of the positions there was no reason to disable my account for the second time !!!you say blackmail !!! after one month you gave back my money and you can see it was my right !!! please respect your clients !

I have today received this response today from the FSA of St. Vincent's:
=============================================
Dear Sir,
The Authority is in receipt of your email on the subject mentioned. Please be advised that we will seek to respond to your query in due course.
Yours sincerely,
Debon Moses
Administrative Assistant
For an on behalf of
Financial Services Authority
NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Tel: 784-456-2577/ Fax: 784-457-2568
Email: info@svgfsa.com
Financial Service Authority
==================================
I have replied, asking for an expedited response.
AI

Last edited:
I had an ea that opend so many orders, they disabled my account for the first time without any prior warning, then i asked them to enable it , they did and i close all of the open positions and removed that ea, after that i opened few positions, but they disabled my account again without any reason !!!! and when i was in profit because my account was disabled i couldnt close my positions ! so my account died !!! i have the snapshot of that time when my account was in profit and my account was disabled !!! i contacted them the day after but they didnt solve the problem ! i also sent them my logs , so they could see from the log and from my account history that i havent used the ea after that and there were not so many trades after ! they dont answer to my email also !
La stessa cosa è capitata a me . mi hanno bloccato il conto per iperattivita una prima volta poi il 5/1/2013 me lo ribloccano senza avvisare e senza motivo.
ora ho conto bloccato con posizioni aperte senza la possibilita' di operare.
rimarra bloccato 60 giorni e non posso nemmeno ritirare

Blocking an account with all positions closed is one thing.

Blocking an account with open positions is quite another.

Send them an email and tell them that by locking you out of the account, they are now responsible for managing your trades.

I have received the following reply today.
As a result, I have requested additional information from the registrar as to the regulatory requirements of such a plain vanilla company registration for such a registered financial fiduciary.
Stay tuned.
AI

==================================

Dear Mr. Anthony Ingrassia,
I write in response to your e-mail dated 7th January, 2013, on the captioned subject. Please note that the Financial Services Authority can confirm that One Vector Group Inc, IBC 19359, 2011 has been incorporated as an International Business Company in this jurisdiction and thus registered on the jurisdiction’s register of International Business Companies. The Company was incorporated on the 12th April, 2011. Consequently, the Company’s statement, with respect to its registration details, as it appears, is not a misrepresentation.
If you require any additional information please contact the Authority.
Yours sincerely,
Debon Moses
Administrative Assistant
For an on behalf of
NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown
Tel: 784-456-2577/ Fax: 784-457-2568
Email: info@svgfsa.com
Financial Service Authority

RED LETTER CALL TO ACTION!
I have received the following reply to my second inquiry:
Dear sir,
Please be advised that One Vector Group Inc. 19359 IBC 2011 was incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as an international business company by the Financial Services Authority. The company is currently in good standing and is active.
There is no public database from which you may download information on this company, however, I can assist you with any information that you may require on the company. Since its incorporation there have been no complaints nor has any disciplinary action been taken against the company.
I trust that the information provided is useful.
Kind regards,
Geshell
Geshell Peters (Ms.)
Legal Officer
2nd Floor, NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown
Tel: (784) 456 2577
Fax: (784) 457-2568
Email: gpeters@svgifsa.com
Web: International Financial Services Authority* - St. Vincent and the Grenadines
THE ROAD HAS BEEN PAVED.
IT IS NOW INCUMBENT UPON ANYONE WHO HAS A COMPLAINT AGAINST TRADEFORT, TO CONTACT MS. PETERS AND MAKE YOUR CASE DIRECTLY.

AI

Last edited:
UPDATE - LATEST COMMUNIQUE. RED LETTER CALL TO ACTION!
Dear Mr. Ingrassia,
You are most welcome, the SVG FSA will look into these allegations against the company and would advise the public of any action if necessary.
Kind regards,
Geshell
Geshell Peters (Ms.)
Legal Officer
2nd Floor, NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown
Tel: (784) 456 2577
Fax: (784) 457-2568
Email: gpeters@svgifsa.com
Web: International Financial Services Authority* - St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Confidentiality Note:
This e-mail message and the information and any attachments contained herein are confidential to the addressee and may be subject to professional privilege. No other person may place any reliance on this e-mail nor its contents, nor copy or distribute it to any other person or use the contents in any unauthorized manner without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the addressee, please delete it and notify the sender.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:10 PM
To: 'Geshell Peters'; info@svgifsa.com
Cc: Sharon.Welcome@eccb-centralbank.org; 'FPA'
Subject: RE: Complaints Centre Form Submission
Greetings Ms. Gershell Peters,
Thank you for your report and kind offer of assistance.
As a result of volunteer work I do with an international forum known as FPA (Forex Peace Army) that works to assist individuals and firms tin making sensible decisions in the wild world of forex trading, I have been exposed to numerous clients of this firm that claim they are being severely injured by them.
I have posted your reply and asked those involved to contact your office directly.
Here is a link to a recent thread regarding Tradefort (One Vector Group) that prompted my inquiry:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-disabled-my-account-didnt-give-my-money.html
Another complainant:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...efort-broker-delete-my-profit.html#post110868

The General Review Page for this broker:
Trade Fort | TradeFort.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
The discussion board for this broker:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...17965-tradefort-com-one-vector-group-inc.html
As an NFA Registered CTA, my goal is to help the reputation of the industry through responsible oversight. I am at your disposal should you have any questions or future needs.
On behalf of myself and the FPA membership, our sincere thanks for your attention and assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

OK people. BigT1 found everything you need. Send your complaints and any related files to the regulator.

Back