Resolved - Tradefort issue

Requesting an update from Gioteen and Tradefort.
Last call for Pippolo7.
AI

Actually they gave back my money, but there is something which should be solve! they do these things without any prior notifications ! they reopened my positions after 1 month and they didn’t ask my permission to do so ! second thing is their support team was so rude to me they threatened me that if I don’t stop my complaint against them they will close my account ! so they should give a comment about their manner !!!
here is their very polite message after they gave back my money after one month !
We unblocked your account and closed your positions by the maximum profit. If you continue blackmail Tradefort company with fake comments, we will have to deny you in service

Tradefort
"

If they unblocked you and closed positions in max profit, be happy. Then decide - either pull your money out and trade somewhere else or keep trading with them.

Gioteen,
Please have the courage to report your experience to the regulator, regarless of whether or not your received your funds back.
The firm should not be permitted to treat clients as you describe.
I will hold the case open.
You owe it to the community that helped you to step up and help others by describing your experience to the regulator; nothing else is required or requested.
We will help you in your report if needed.
AI

Gioteen,
Please have the courage to report your experience to the regulator, regarless of whether or not your received your funds back.
The firm should not be permitted to treat clients as you describe.
I will hold the case open.
You owe it to the community that helped you to step up and help others by describing your experience to the regulator; nothing else is required or requested.
We will help you in your report if needed.
AI

Thank you very much BigT1 , could you report it on behalf of me ? I will give you all information and logs which you need.

Actually they gave back my money, but there is something which should be solve! they do these things without any prior notifications ! they reopened my positions after 1 month and they didn’t ask my permission to do so ! second thing is their support team was so rude to me they threatened me that if I don’t stop my complaint against them they will close my account ! so they should give a comment about their manner !!!
here is their very polite message after they gave back my money after one month !
We unblocked your account and closed your positions by the maximum profit. If you continue blackmail Tradefort company with fake comments, we will have to deny you in service

Tradefort
"

Gioteen,

On behalf of our support team we'd like to apologize for the rude manner and lack of due regard.

We have worked on the adviser issue and now if trading robot exceeds the allowable number of inquiries the trader will be informed in advance before account will be blocked.

Considering that your positions were closed in maximum profit and there are no other claims we would appreciate it if you finish this thread.

Best regards,
TradeFort Team

Thank you very much BigT1 , could you report it on behalf of me ? I will give you all information and logs which you need.

There are two reasons I cannot do so.
1 - I am not the client. Regulators will not accept third-party complaints.
2 - I am a registered entity and you are not a client. Although I am free to offer advice based on my experience and training, I cannot represent you in any legal manner.
What I can do is help you form and phrase your complaint. I do alot of volunteer work here, but I cannot provide all inclusive services at no cost to everyone who treads here.
My personal opinion based on the totality of this thread, is that the firm has agreed with your assertion that you had been mistreated, has apologized, made restitution to you, and taken substantive action to change it's procedures and behavior in the future. Unless you wish to press for a finding and try to obtain a punitive fine against them for vindictive reasons, I think filing with the regulator would be pointless, since your case is resolved and the firm voluntary agreed to make changes that the regulator likely would have accepted as an appropriate corrective action.

My recommendation is to put this to bed by accepting their apology and declaring your case "Resolved" openly and honestly, just as you expected of your counterparty.
AI

Ok , I accept their apology . My case is Resolved , you can close this thread.

Gioteen,
Thank you for your decision, one way or the other.
I am sure both you, Tradefort, and the Regulator have learned much from this experience.
FPA remains here to assist, if and when you might need in the future.
Recommend to the FPA Moderatation Team this thread be marked as Resolved.
AI

Back