Resolved = Tradersway.com Scam - Withdraw Problem And Trade Removed

Neetu Yadav

Recruit
Hello.
I Open ECN account in tradersway my account number 32174,
I deposit 105.84 USD by Skrill on 30 july and trading start and on 6 aug again i deposit 103.90 USD by Skrill so total deposit 209.74 USD
Every thing ok till 21 aug and i profit 487.08 usd so my total balance 696.82 Usd, and on 22 Aug i trade more risky and my balance 5396.22 USD , but after some time i see my mostly trade on 22 Aug removed from my account and now my balance 780 USD only ,
so i was shocked and Email them regarding that and i got reply

Dear Neetu Yadav,

Due to a technical issue several your deals were executed at non-market prices and therefore they were canceled. Sorry for this inconvenience.

In ECN Account All trade are executed at market price so how it's possible to trade non market price ?
so i requested for withdraw on 22 aug, 571.67 USD and tradersway cancel my request , i again place withdraw but again cancel,
so tradersway not ready to pay my any withdraw , so it's total scam broker, their are not any trade go in market all trade in tradersway pocket.

I attached my statement after trade and after removed trade so anyone can check.

View attachment Tradersway scam.zip

You performed news trades mostly. Some might call them arbitrage or whatever they want to call them. I'm not against that. I'm a news trader myself. But when you opened an account with them, regardless of regulation, you agreed to their terms and conditions. In their terms and conditions, they mention the following:

"Any transactions entered into and made with the Company shall be concluded with the Company as a
market maker except for the Company's external market transactions. The Customer acknowledges,
understands and agrees that the Company shall not act as a broker, intermediary, agent, and advisor or in
any fiduciary capacity. The Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that the Company
reserves the right to refuse to accept any order; all orders shall be executed in compliance with the
Trading Rules; the Company may cancel any erroneous transaction resulting from mistaken (nonmarket)
quotation, transmission errors, illegal network interventions,internet failures, interruptions or any other
reasons."

So unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. Always read terms and conditions you agree on before opening an account.

Amin, Thanks for your reply
I agree with you broker can cancel my trade, But Tradersway not withdraw my remaining balance, i place many request for my remaining balance withdraw but tradersway cancel it each time without any reason, also email regarding that but never reply that email. so tradersway scam broker.
I request to FPA please help me for my remaning balance withdraw.

You performed news trades mostly. Some might call them arbitrage or whatever they want to call them. I'm not against that. I'm a news trader myself. But when you opened an account with them, regardless of regulation, you agreed to their terms and conditions. In their terms and conditions, they mention the following:

"Any transactions entered into and made with the Company shall be concluded with the Company as a
market maker except for the Company's external market transactions. The Customer acknowledges,
understands and agrees that the Company shall not act as a broker, intermediary, agent, and advisor or in
any fiduciary capacity. The Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that the Company
reserves the right to refuse to accept any order; all orders shall be executed in compliance with the
Trading Rules; the Company may cancel any erroneous transaction resulting from mistaken (nonmarket)
quotation, transmission errors, illegal network interventions,internet failures, interruptions or any other
reasons."

So unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. Always read terms and conditions you agree on before opening an account.

i do hope you get your remaining money back, and pls do follow the link provided amin, and keep us posted here regarding any updates with your transaction.

one of the most common mistakes people do online (not only in trading) is accepting ToS without reading it, especially in bonuses cases which lots of traders end up in a bad position. but still best of luck sir

I agree with you , but i read all terms and conditions and there is no bonus in my account.
I sent FPA invitation on 28 Aug but after 6 day over no reply on FPA.

i do hope you get your remaining money back, and pls do follow the link provided amin, and keep us posted here regarding any updates with your transaction.

one of the most common mistakes people do online (not only in trading) is accepting ToS without reading it, especially in bonuses cases which lots of traders end up in a bad position. but still best of luck sir

Back