Resolved - UFXMarkets has lost me $50k!!!!!

GJames

Private
CAN anyone please help. I have contacted their customer complaints department and I am currently speaking with John Andrews and now expecting a call from Alex Reynolds.

I will be very grateful for any advice on my next steps. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email I sent to UFX:

Dear Alex Reynolds,

I am writing to you to submit a SERIOUS complaint against one of your VIP trader managers, namely Anthony Williams. Having only recently joined UFX markets on the 4th of August 2014 and having originally deposited an amount of $500, I have experienced quite intense hard selling techniques which resulted in me being asked on numerous occasions to upgrade my account by adding additional equity along with the additional account SECURITY??!! During the course of the month I have added monies to the amount of $50,000 to gain what was meant to be a Diamond VIP trader account. Unfortunately, I have found that the VIP element, including that of the personalized guidance and support has been far from the mark and that expected!!!

Originally, small traders were opened, with small returns along with the promise that this was the 6th year in a cycle of market movements were we would shortly be expecting clear movement in the DOW Jones, specifically in the days to come. The DOW Jones is apparently nearing it's peak and would be drop significantly in the next couple of days. Anthony urged me to open 'sell' trades on the DOW in the anticipating of the DOW crashing???? Or so he said.... Along with this he advised me to 'buy' a number of gold positions with gold being seen as the alternative and most secure trade option when the DOW would fall...

Trade's were opened, along with scant advice given to a very novice trader, so I was very much in the hands of Anthony and followed his instructions avidly. But when I had asked the question about putting in a 'stop loss' action Anthony replied that only amateur traders used 'stop-loss' as professional traders would know and understand what the market was doing etc and hence we did not need to issue such instructions!! This was a clear failing as my account soon moved into substantial negative equity! As you can imagine, as seen with the vast number of other complaints made against UFX on such forums as FPA, negative equity soon followed with the obligatory pressure to add further funds to the account to add further security!!! Hence, why I added an eventual sum of $50k......

To cut a long story short (but I hasten to add that I have a very good memory and have amassed in-depth details of my account history, along with email correspondence) today has seen my account 'trade-out' with me losing my original $50k alomng with the grand total of $70k account balance.

Today, I must have sent Anthony in excess of 20 emails asking for him to contact me, well in advance of the eventual 'trade-out' to ask for advice and the best course of action. There was NO reply!!!!! I was left to fend for myself and watch my account bleed dry!!! Is this the Diamond Account VIP service that your company offers their customers???

This is a genuine case!!! I just do not know what to do.
Mike Tindall is the face of this company!! Who is married to Zara Phillips of the British Royal Family????? How does this happen???

I will be happy to speak to anyone who may want further information.

Thanks Garry

As you can tell this person speaks like he is israeli... If you are getting repeats of this they are trying some black hat tricks...

I deposited my money via Debit card? Any chance in recouping this via the bank?
Can you also confirm best agencies to lodge a complaint to. I know they are based in both Cyprus and now Belize... They are also looking to gain FSA approval in the UK????

In the future people will find you with cooperation with various government agencies and bring you to justice, it's just a matter of time.. They will track your paper trail of crime. Do you hear the footsteps? KNOCK! KNOCK!

I deposited my money via Debit card? Any chance in recouping this via the bank?
Can you also confirm best agencies to lodge a complaint to. I know they are based in both Cyprus and now Belize... They are also looking to gain FSA approval in the UK????

Instead of asking for help and waiting here, drive your car instantly, go to your bank, ask it, tell them to chargeback your deposited money when its via debit card.

Depending on other cases against the scam ufxmarkets, they are not regulated by CySec but Belize. Looking for FCA regulation means nothing at all. Many scam brokers tell their clients that as a trick to drag them deposit money or more money......
Contact the Belize whatever....and invite ufxmarkets to this thread, maybe they give you back your money as some others with similar cases like yours posted that their case had been resolved.
But first go to your bank now and ask for chargeback on your card, lets see if it works as procedures in several banks differ.

Thank you everyone. I have contacted my Bank and they have advised me collect all evidence and forward it on to them and they will then open a dispute to try and get this money back??!!!!

After my conversation with John Andrews Thursday he promised me that Alex Reynolds will be contacting me on Monday to discuss the matter further. I will of course look to also submitting a complaint with the Belize Financial authorities. Should I also contact the authorities in Cyprus??

This is an absolute nightmare!!! I cannot believe this has happened and I have got myself into this position. I just hope something good with come out of it.
I will also message UFX to see if they will join this thread.....

I really appreciate your support everyone.....

Back