Resolved - UFXMarkets has lost me $50k!!!!!

What are you waiting for, hadn't yet collected all your evidences in one file!? If the bank in the verge to close today as its Saturday not all banks work even, prepare to go to your bank on Monday morning with all your file/s. If possible send the bank your evidences by email today.

You can contact the regulator Just a moment...

So if he closes the case and RESOLVED should we be surprised? Scan their IP see where they originate from *wink *wink...

Thank you everyone. I have contacted my Bank and they have advised me collect all evidence and forward it on to them and they will then open a dispute to try and get this money back??!!!!

I really appreciate your support everyone.....

Well your welcome and we are here to help everyone, NOW if you can then contact Cyprus authorities ASAP. Do not let them ran with your money, take every legal actions as you CAN.

UFX are not authorized to trade in clients' behalf, they are not even authorized to give signals...

At last, the company and I have agreed on a solution. Funds are already in my trading account and should be sent to me soon with the assistance of the customer support team. The company reacted to my complaint and I am more than pleased with the manner in which I was treated.

At last, the company and I have agreed on a solution. Funds are already in my trading account and should be sent to me soon with the assistance of the customer support team. The company reacted to my complaint and I am more than pleased with the manner in which I was treated.

So can we call it resolved or let wait till you got your money in to your account.

If I see the money in his bank with my own eyes will not believe it coming from ufxmarkets scam!!!

What's going on guys, scam brokers started to review their scam actions and decided to turn around to Goodwill:D

Back