RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

Things might go faster if you could combine your statements into a smaller number of posts.

Have you considered sending another set of documents certified by something other than a university?

Have you considered sending another set of documents certified by something other than a university?
no as they suddenly closed my account and told me that no intention to change their decision but if they told me to send it certified from another place as you can see i make all what they wanted from me

and tomorrow i will try to certify it from court

i sent message from 10 minutes to mrs carol p the representative of xemarkets at fpa
i told here that i will certify my papers from court hoping to accept it and finding resolve for my problem
and i wait here reply and tomorrow i will go to certify it from court if i can

like I told their rep before, if it was a loss they won't reverse your position and pay you back your money.
once you have sent them the correct docs they must pay you.

i don't think scammers will PAY ...just forgot your money.......

If you've been scammed, this is the worst possible advice. If you don't fight, you automatically hand victory to scammers.

In this case, the jury is still out. There are issues with docs that could be viewed as suspicious in either direction. The trader needs to provide new ID docs. If that doesn't solve it, there's a regulator he can complaint to.

Back