Resolved - youtradefx.com is a scam

Get the review in if you haven't already submitted one. If George doesn't reply by Monday, open a Traders Court case.

I got my money...thank you FPA

Hello Lalita, seems you are Indian and you wrote that you got your money if you don't mind can you please tell us how you got your money back from them ?

Kafi dusre Indians ke paise abhi bhi fase huve hain, agar aap bata sake to me un logo ki kafi help kar sakta hun.

Hello Lalita, seems you are Indian and you wrote that you got your money if you don't mind can you please tell us how you got your money back from them ?

Kafi dusre Indians ke paise abhi bhi fase huve hain, agar aap bata sake to me un logo ki kafi help kar sakta hun.

By filing court case and email conversation as instructed by FPA..
wese b ye log bohot slowly payment kar rahe he...sayad baki sabka b kar denge...all d best

By filing court case and email conversation as instructed by FPA..
wese b ye log bohot slowly payment kar rahe he...sayad baki sabka b kar denge...all d best

Thanks for your kind answer, lets hope that others guys also get back theirs money.

India me kaha se hon, or Irb ke rules se jiyada trade mat karna varna esi koi taklif padne padh tum Legally case bhi nahi kar paaogi.

Back