Resolved - Youtradefx the biggest cheater scam fraud

trinath

Recruit
i was having 1000 usd account with youtradefx and i was trading with that since a year...then suddenly the broker disabled my account without any reason and closed their local indian branch. tried a lot , but got no way out to reach them either by email or by phone
the way they are going, it's completely a scam way and just pretending to find a solution.
I want my withdrawal and the reason for the local office close.

$1000 is a lot here and I bet it's even more in India.

YTFX are cruel enough to still poor people. It will be better if they will disappear.

a 1000 is actually a lot even here in south east asia, I can have a 1 week gran vacation in the most beautiful beaches and stay for a week, its not easy earning such money at some countries, and you got had even if they had an office there in india, there should be a registration under an indian partner that can be traced there, not so sure how laws work there but I'm not sure how big the chances of getting your money back :(

i was having 1000 usd account with youtradefx and i was trading with that since a year...then suddenly the broker disabled my account without any reason and closed their local indian branch. tried a lot , but got no way out to reach them either by email or by phone
the way they are going, it's completely a scam way and just pretending to find a solution.
I want my withdrawal and the reason for the local office close.

You are not only one victim from India there are lots , but whenever you make any complaint against then make sue you do not cross IRB rules, as per my experience I know that Indians has trading limit up to 16k.

Send me your mobile number via Personal message, I`ll tell you more what to do.

I came across some threads that said forex is prohibited in india, I guess there are rules, there good thing rahim is there. hopefully things work

It looks like YouTradeFx only intend to pay clients who get an FPA Traders Court guilty verdict. :(

Back