Reviews on my strategy needed!!!!

OMG

My own(it has a name too). fxprotrend.com :)

OMG ernest,why you sell your system ???? If you can make money ?

I usually take 1500 pips a month and i trade on daily chart with small Sl,and i am trader 4 years and knows many many strategy all these strategy works if you practice it 2,3 months,but i dont undestand guys like you wich sell system (holy grail)...

Forget about it

Best Regards guys and dont spend money for any strategy - USE THE BRAIN ;)

Because

OMG ernest,why you sell your system ???? If you can make money ?

I usually take 1500 pips a month and i trade on daily chart with small Sl,and i am trader 4 years and knows many many strategy all these strategy works if you practice it 2,3 months,but i dont undestand guys like you wich sell system (holy grail)...

Forget about it

Best Regards guys and dont spend money for any strategy - USE THE BRAIN ;)

Because Petar-I live in a semi-free country and I can earn money in many different ways. I am as free to offer my EA at ANY price! Just as YOU have the right to NOT buy it. I also offer a free demo program to all that wish to "test" it for as long as required before committing to purchase. Does that work for u Petar? LOL! BTW-Petar- I dont advertise or earn my daily bread off of EA sales and never EVER did I profess to have any "secret" forex "HolyGrail".I use my software ever day I trade Forex. Just curious-what do u (one post wonder )do for your "living"? :)

Broker

I have tried EVERY Indicator known to mankind and have learned to ignore EVERY one. I only use PriceAction-near areas of Support/Resistance in relation to Time. Thats it. MovingAverages or MACD or any kind of Indicator are all lagging(only show the past) and they tend to fail in "Ranging" Markets. I go for the "small pip gains" at 1st and "lock in" profit after 10 pips or so. Then i just let those trades grow or die - but to me doesnt matter as long as they dont lose. Today my EA placed 4 Countertrend trades(much to my surprise) 2 were losers and 2 winners: profit = about 250.00 before the EA shut off ( these have been some of my biggest losing trades in about a month-but still in the Black at the end of the day-the MOST important point I think.) I use PriceAction because I dont think using Indicators will lead to long term profitability. Only Experience teaches this and that dont come cheap(usually). I have my EA set up so when a trade is triggered, it gives out a CashRegister sound (.wav file) ChaChing! My family hates this as it goes off in middle of night(European Session). My point is stay in there and if u are worthy - the Forex Market will prove it 1 way or another. I do want to stress that having a decent Broker makes ALL the difference in "retail" Forex trading.
Bevh - Who is your broker ? If not from the US , then who is good - I am in Canada , also - what EA do you use?
I have looked at FX Typhoon, Humanoid, and IveyBot , have you tried any of these? (has anyone tried any of them?)
Thanks, I do not want to even start this until I have a good broker or even a good EA that works !
Thanks

Bevh - Who is your broker ? If not from the US , then who is good - I am in Canada , also - what EA do you use?
I have looked at FX Typhoon, Humanoid, and IveyBot , have you tried any of these? (has anyone tried any of them?)
Thanks, I do not want to even start this until I have a good broker or even a good EA that works !
Thanks

1st - I believe you need to know what any EA SHOULD be doing. This means edumacation! I have never even seen a commercially available EA before. I just programmed mine to do what I cant do when I am not physically in front of my computer. Otherwise, I would rather be present when trading Forex. BTW-no EA works perfectly all the time. If -over time- you are profitable-then i would say the EA works. I would manually trade 1st(part of edumacation) before committing to any EA. I use FXPro.com and MBT as my Brokers.

Ernest, I have a quick question about your EA- does it use sensible risk to reward such as 1:1 or greater?

Good to see a fellow Californian. I am in Hollywood myself.

Also, Ernest, just a suggestion... can you add a parameter to the code that will allow your EA to trade on a 4 digit broker? I use a 4 digit broker and would prefer not to use any other broker at the moment.

Back