Ridge Capital (www.rdgcm.com) scam.

I had the same experience as Jamshaid. I requested for a closing of my trading account on 20 May 2016 and refund of my trading balance of USD 9,646.46. I sent in the requested withdrawal form duly filled in and signed on 20 May 2016. Until today, 26 May 2016 I had yet to hear from RDGCM. I sent in several emails daily and made several calls daily but I received no reply and or return calls at all. I went to Linkedin, facebook and tweeter to make my comments but still it has no effect on them. So what can I do except to report my matter to the police in my country and interpol. But this process will take some time and eventually I may have to use lawyer to claim back my money.

I had also another episode similar to RDGCM. Level Trade Ltd is still owing me money since August 2015. I was cut off from chat and their website. The amount owing to me is USD 23,000. I had reported my matter to the Singapore police ( CAD ) and is now under investigation by the Singapore police ( CAD ) and Interpol. I was told that they had changed the company's name and is now operating in Holland.

Today I sent four emails to Sarah Johnson on my withdrawal but received no reply at all.
I phoned Joe Davis the senior analyst in the Wealth Management Dept but nobody picked up my calls. So you can see RDGCM is playing a hide and seek game with me. So you can see that I have no other alternatives but to do the unpleasant now.

Jamshald - Do you get any more reply from Sarah Johnson ? I had emailed her several times today but received no reply from her. If you can you let her know I sent her many emails.

Before I proceed to do the unpleasant I would like to seek anyone's advices on this platform as to what to do next. I appreciate your time, attention and cooperation.

I had the same experience as Jamshaid. I requested for a closing of my trading account on 20 May 2016 and refund of my trading balance of USD 9,646.46. I sent in the requested withdrawal form duly filled in and signed on 20 May 2016. Until today, 26 May 2016 I had yet to hear from RDGCM. I sent in several emails daily and made several calls daily but I received no reply and or return calls at all. I went to Linkedin, facebook and tweeter to make my comments but still it has no effect on them. So what can I do except to report my matter to the police in my country and interpol. But this process will take some time and eventually I may have to use lawyer to claim back my money.

Did you pay by credit card?

Jamshald - Do you get any more reply from Sarah Johnson ? I had emailed her several times today but received no reply from her. If you can you let her know I sent her many emails.

She replied me on on FPA sound like trying to solve the issue and asked me to submit the withdrawal request. I resubmitted the third time, but no reply. In fact there is no one on their site to reply mails or address to customers queries. I sent mail to Sarah and posted on FPA too, I not yet get any reply from her

Before I proceed to do the unpleasant I would like to seek anyone's advices on this platform as to what to do next. I appreciate your time, attention and cooperation.[
Today I sent four emails to Sarah Johnson on my withdrawal but received no reply at all.
I phoned Joe Davis the senior analyst in the Wealth Management Dept but nobody picked up my calls. So you can see RDGCM is playing a hide and seek game with me. So you can see that I have no other alternatives but to do the unpleasant now.

Their intention does not sound good

Jamshald -Thank you for your reply. I deposited by credit cards. Today I sent more than ten emails to Sarah but received no reply at all.

JamShald In Singapore now it is more difficult to apply for a chargeback from credit cards because for every payment you made using credit card, the credit card staff would call you to confirm the payment on the phone which would be recorded or they would send you the sms to confirm payment. For chargeback you have to pay a fee first before they investigate and the transaction must be within three months of compliant.If successful then the fee would be returned back to you.

Back