Ridge Capital (www.rdgcm.com) scam.

Sarah Never replied me, neither my mail nor my post here. They seems to disappear.
So what are you going to do to claim back your money? In my case a larger amount I have to report to the local police first then to Interpol and lastly use lawyer to claim back my money.

Hello, Jamshaid, and Farhanm. Thanks that you write me an e-mail. Jamshaid, as I wrote you in the mail - you will gonna receive your money back until Wednesday. I see in my system that the Financial Department conformed the withdrawal request some day ago and you should receive your money any time. Farhanm, I spoke with the colleagues from the Arabic Desk - I am supporting only the English Desk, so they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Use my mail sarah.j@rdgcm.net if you need more information or support. katmall689, could you send me an e-mail with your name to see you in our system? Are you a client of the Arabic Desk and write me the name of your Account Manager? Thanks in advance! Sarah

Hello, Jamshaid, and Farhanm. Thanks that you write me an e-mail. Jamshaid, as I wrote you in the mail - you will gonna receive your money back until Wednesday. I see in my system that the Financial Department conformed the withdrawal request some day ago and you should receive your money any time. Farhanm, I spoke with the colleagues from the Arabic Desk - I am supporting only the English Desk, so they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Use my mail sarah.j@rdgcm.net if you need more information or support. katmall689, could you send me an e-mail with your name to see you in our system? Are you a client of the Arabic Desk and write me the name of your Account Manager? Thanks in advance! Sarah

Unfortunately not unravel my problem and did not communicate with me is the Arabic section

Hello Sarah,
I am Jose Ramon Diaz, as you know, we ordered withdrawall last monday 20 of junte 2016 the withdrawalls from my account and from account of my friends, during the night of 24 of june of 2016, you operate with our 3 accounts and loss 95%, total lose 44.000 euros.
We don't understand why you operate with our accounts, we ordered withdrawalls 3 das before. I think that this is a fraud, Mr. Joseph Davis told me this friday and told me that best monday they will do and strategy to recover our money. Any doy had losses like me? Or have a similar problem? Waitting you reply Sarah.
Regards.

I think the time has come for everyone else having an issue with RDGCM to file an FPA Traders Court case.

For more than two months trying to withdraw money , but it does not work , because my manager I was not responsible . Sends output to the specified form as an email <support@rdgcm.net> reply was received . no one answers a live chart . a company crooks , do not have to deal with them!

Did anyone get their money back on Wednesday!! Or they forgot to remit the amount?

I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for my with drawl, and I keep getting excuses from these scam artists. I think that we have been scammed big time and it will be difficult to get our money back.

They will not get away with this, as I will find out where they are located and get my money back. I guess I will have to file a traders court case, and hopefully FPA can do some investigating and dig some dirt up on these crooks.

Back