Roiteks.com - Unauthorized trades, cancelling withdrawal. Draining account?

Roiteks will not refund any money unless i sign the DOD. I have been asking them what happen if I sign and whether Roiteks will add in bonus into my account, forcing me to trade and not able to withdraw my initial deposit. The customer services replied:
"Roiteks has no "Welcome Bonus" policy on our trading platform.
Promotional Benefits, such as "bonus" can be added only per your request and written confirmation on a "Trading Benefit Agreement".

I am not sure whether should i proceed.
I dont know if you proceeded with the above step. But I did not sign the "Trading Benifit Agreement". I am trying to withdraw the amount since 4 weeks. First time it got canceled as I did not sign the "Declaration of deposit" form. Later I signed, it and tried again for withdrawal. It is 11th day today and I did not receive any confirmation of my withdrawal request being approved. I am not able to reach them on the live chat since yesterday. Additionally, I am receiving calls from "unknown" number saying they can retrieve my lost money. I don't know what to believe and what not. I have around 5250 Euros in my Roiteks account and dont know if I lost it. I am undergoing huge mental stress right now.. Can you please let me know if you had success withdrawing your money at all? anyone?

Does any one know if there is any successful withdrawal at Roiteks? I am stuck with them with 5250 Euros in my account deposited right now. Do they return the money at all!?

Does any one know if there is any successful withdrawal at Roiteks? I am stuck with them with 5250 Euros in my account deposited right now. Do they return the money at all!?
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

First time seeing this case, broker put unauthorized trades to drain trader's account. Nothing to say. I think you're lost your money. Thanks for report.

Back