Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
thinking again about it, this is the same guy who started another thread but never replied to our repeating requests to bring evidences.

thinking again about it, this is the same guy who started another thread but never replied to our repeating requests to bring evidences.

I will give proofs here today or tomorrow when i have time. It is not normal slippage of news you will see because on the beginning on a fresh new account 99% orders closed without slippage even during news because my expert advisor trade when volatility is big only.

Okay... OctaFX is a very very big scam but I want to open a new account and trade. That's something new.

Anyways, before I am able to comment, can I get your account number (all account numbers actually, including all boyfriends and girlfiends, sisters and brothers, an other kin) so that I could investigate?

If you read me correctly you would know that i said that octafx is a very good broker without slippage at the beginnong before you start to win and get slippage from this broker either using a plugin or maybe they dont put orders on the market on the beginning on fresh new accounts with small deposit and then maybe they do and slippage is coming.. i will give lot of proofs today or tomorrow like i said on other thread. I will post everything every will understand how it works on this broker. I have a friend with same slippage i am not the only one search the internet many people say slippage is coming after one or two weeks.

now we're talking :)

Post anything you have against OctaFX so we can look on this case more seriously. Also the company's rep has asked you your account details so send him so they can also look into it.

now we're talking :)

Post anything you have against OctaFX so we can look on this case more seriously. Also the company's rep has asked you your account details so send him so they can also look into it.

i am preparing everything il want to make a good post. please see other thread i will post on it.

Hi everybody !

Here is all the proofs : all accounts are using a successfull private expert advisor which trade on high volatility.

My first account on this broker was this one :
OLD OCTA MARC System | Myfxbook
I have just seen that they disabled my personal area on octafx website and also i cant access anymore my MT4 account maybe they changed my password (oh but why? maybe because i started this thread on FPA????) but hopefully i added this account before they did it on myfxbook so i get all the history but sorry i can not get fully verified myfxbook for this one because they may have changed the password ! but the other accounts i provide after are fully verified ! :)
Slippage begins on the trade of 26.02.2014 14:59 just before i asked for withdrawal but this time i did not know that they used slippage so i lost a lot of my profits on the next orders. Watch before 99% trades have no slippage even during news because i trade only high volatility !

Here is one of my friend myfxbook account same problem they begin to use slippage on the order opened 25.02.2014 18:17 look the order is closed before the take profit and other orders all slipage (except if SL is a loss, why? ... you understand now? :) ) !

Now the fully verified account of Jeremie the boyfriend of the sister of my girlfriend ! slippage begins at the order opened 14.03.2014 11:04 before no slippage ! On this one he closed the account because he saw slippage and i already understood how this broker cheated the accounts so i used for him an other expert advisor to stop the expert advisor to trade as soon as it detects slippage !

Now fully verified sophie the sister of my girlfriend !
OCTAFX SOPHIE System | Myfxbook
this one has no slippage but i think they did not activate the plugin or other cheat yet on this one ! Sophie wanted to withdraw and they asked for id card and proof of residence translated in english certified by a notary or apostille but it would cost her about 300 euros to get the 140 euros of deposit on the account so it is worthless it is a scam she cant withdraw her profit and her deposit !!!!!

And finally the account i opened for my brother !
OCTAFX FRANCK System | Myfxbook
I opened it, it was verified by octafx and then when he wanted to trade in expert tab of terminal mt4 there were "trade is disabled" and when he wanted to login on his octafx personal area it was written on the website "account blocked please contact customer support"

They said that they could deny anyone because of article 3.2 of octafx customer agrement this is scam they said that my brother should get back his deposit but still nothing they stole the deposit of my brother and they did not allow him to trade !!!!

I have also an account on the name of my girlfriend but i think that there enough proofs here to see that OCTAFX is a scam !

So what i want is :

- My brother get back all his deposit now
- Sophie can withdraw hes profits and deposit of about 140 eur now without apostille or other scam stuff of high cost
- I can get a new fresh account without any plugin on it in order i can trade with my successfull expert advisor when i want without this added slippage!

It will be hard because octafx is an organized scam : they will say that it is in the customer agrement and that all customers accepts slippage and that slippage is the market but you will get the proofs with all these accounts !
I know slippage is the market but isnt it strange that every orders during volatility dont get slipped and sudenly all get slippage of about 2 pips? now you understand ?

Waiting for your answers,

I will give accounts numbers but i did not want to give thel before i add on myfxbook because they could have deleted all the proofs !

best regards

Trading in high volatile times = slippage, plain & simple!
Your trading duration times indicates you would be very vulnerable to slippage.

The actual event that caused the the market to move could cause more slippage than another time
an example NFP or FOMC announcement will likely cause more excitement than another event.

The market bouncing around at these times, even with their execution times, would be problematic to get the posted price of a stop loss.

For my money there is not enough proof of tampering.
If it were up to me i would give you your money & also your walking papers.

Many dealers/brokers will use their agreements to cover their back side. But remember he who has the gold makes the rules. All we can do is take our marbles & go home at times.

Posting MT4 statements would make some things a little easier. You can cover the name on the account.

Did you place trades in any of the accounts opened under other people's names?

Back