Scammed by FXGlory

I also had this problem with Them But it is not scamming as you call it, I was trying to get some information about my transaction history which they were refusing to give, I taught it was a matter with them but as i finally found out it was not them at all, It was the bank who would not give them the document I needed and got it after a while whenever they got it of the bank.

I would advice you to be patient,that's the best thing you can ever do to get what you want and that was the only thing helped me out also :)

I am wondering why people are blaming others for their loss? if you are not able to win that't not some others fault,that is your own fault. I've been treated wrongly cause of guys like you can not take the loss cause of their own bad bid.

I have been trading with FxGlory for over 6 months now and the reason i started to research about them was that I have been happy since day one so i was surprised was it just me or others were the same....I've friends experiencing great service and luck with Fx so i guess I aint the only one who is being happy with them.

So i want everyone to know Not to listen to guys who have lost their bets and are angry writing crap now,1:3000 leverage + 50% bonus is just crazy, go with it guys !!!

you yourself a spammer from scammer so called fxglory !

Glad I saw this post today.. I recently received an email from them trying to get me to open an account. Seems I should stay away. Thanks for all the info on these guys.

I am not blaming them for the loss. I have been denied my account statement and they say they can't give me the account statement. That's what I ask for and I am doing this because last year I had no idea if I can write off my losses in taxes. This year a tax pro said I could so I am trying to get my account statement from them for 2013 and I am being denied.

I am wondering why people are blaming others for their loss? if you are not able to win that't not some others fault,that is your own fault. I've been treated wrongly cause of guys like you can not take the loss cause of their own bad bid.

I have been trading with FxGlory for over 6 months now and the reason i started to research about them was that I have been happy since day one so i was surprised was it just me or others were the same....I've friends experiencing great service and luck with Fx so i guess I aint the only one who is being happy with them.

So i want everyone to know Not to listen to guys who have lost their bets and are angry writing crap now,1:3000 leverage + 50% bonus is just crazy, go with it guys !!!

This is very cheap tactics to involve in forum, If you guys are genuine then send official Rep to clarify things over here.

I am just asking them for the account statement for account 16362 for year 2013. I hope to get it soon as I hope to write some of the huge losses in taxes and I need it by the tax deadline. I have been asking them for this for over a month now and got response that there finance team is not wiling to help me.

I tried again but no use. There were some charges on my account that I didn't authorize (around 20k) and got that resolved through my credit card company. But in total I deposited around > 200k and they are saying I was incorrect to dispute those amount, I had told FXGlory about it when the charges were incurred and I saw trades also executed and SL hit. I have heard in a lot of forums that trades took place in the account without the knowledge of the owner. I don't know, if I was to dispute I would have disputed each and every charges and not only around 4% of total deposit. And I am again reiterating that I don't need anything except my account statement for taxes. Please help me get the statement for my account.

I have again asked FXGlory to at least send me a letter stating that my account had a total loss. I hope that at least they send me this.

Back