SFX Markets potential SCAM, would not process withdrawal

Hi,

I've been with Nordhill/STG and in the same situation.
Has anyone had any updates on this?

Just like 75% of the offshore (SV in this case like many) they lost their banking accounts and are claiming their assets are frozen.
This is true in many, many cases.

You have any research to back that up?? Plenty of cases here on FPA to show that tactic being a classic exit scam.

The real question is why are we so willing to hand over so much money to a stranger? The gambling impulse seems to overwhelm many people.

Hi,

I've been with Nordhill/STG and in the same situation.
Has anyone had any updates on this?

Have you opened up a new thread and submitted a timeline with evidence??

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Last edited:
You have any research to back that up?? Plenty of cases here on FPA to show that tactic being a classic exit scam.

The real question is why are we so willing to hand over so much money to a stranger? The gambling impulse seems to overwhelm many people.

Have you opened up a new thread and submitted a timeline with evidence??

Thanks I'll do that!
What sorts of things should I be posting up on the new thread?
Just so I know what information to provide to get the best insight!

Thanks I'll do that!
What sorts of things should I be posting up on the new thread?
Just so I know what information to provide to get the best insight!

You open a new thread with the broker name and brief summary of what they did in the title.

Then in the body of the post, have a brief timeline with date/times of what the broker did and attach proof to collaborate the accusations.

It is really simple. If you do it right, a long essay is not necessary. Each short paragraph to explain when/how you allegedly got ripped off.

Get it done:

Hi guys,

I am facing the same issue with SFX upon money withdrawal. Does anyone have an update on how to get back the money??? Much appreciated.

Hi guys,

I am facing the same issue with SFX upon money withdrawal. Does anyone have an update on how to get back the money??? Much appreciated.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back