• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Smart Forex Funds

If an investment isn't transparent enough, the usual reason is that there's something to hide (like HUGE floating losses).

Hello everyone

some of our clients accounts has floating loss between 10 - 15 % after the china market crisis but We are committed to recover this loss as soon as possible ,
our agreements between us and clients to stop all trading if our loss become -20 % of their money .

If you are committed to transparency, you'd let your MyFxBook update. Even better, you'd set up an FPA Performance Test which doesn't allow for hiding so much info.

Hi guys, my friend Laila just lost $8k with smartforex, that's about 20% on each account that she opened, this is not reflecting on the myfxbook account and they said they are changing the system, but that's too late, she requested to cancel her accounts.

To me it looks a good company, but as Pharaoh said, they need to leave the myfxbook accounted updated and at least the past history opened in order for us to see the risk vs reward ratios and other informations as well, they used to have 4 years of past history on the website and now it is showing only 4 months, although myfxbook shows longer than that.

Before I forget, I'm a part time forex trader with almost 5 years experience and trade only my money, that's all. I'm checking those companies (exential, utmarkets, smarforex and so on) to help my colleagues have a better understanding about those companies and them decide to open or not.

By now this is an alert signal for me, if you can't afford lose your money, go find something else with regulations, clear explanations about the processes and so on. Take care everyone!!

Dear Pharaoh
We would like to connect one of clients account with forexpeacarmy test program
how we can do that ?
Thank you

Make SURE you and your colleagues read these 2 articles before getting sucked in by the promises of companies. Some that you've named are obvious Ponzi schemes.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...your-money-with-a-managed-forex-account.2407/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

Thank you so much, knowledge is powerful, great articles, I'll definitely pass the information. Anything else I find out, I'll update here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pharaoh
We would like to connect one of clients account with forexpeacarmy test program
how we can do that ?
Thank you

Do you mean a company with a Performance Test? If so, follow the link from the PT page to the company's website. There's almost always a "Contact Us" somewhere on those sites.

2 of my colleagues were investing with smarforexfunds.com and they asked to close their accounts and got their money back already.

This proves that even a managed company can generate losses, so how about those unregulated that are paying 20% monthly? Anybody thinks is going to last long before you get you capital back?

Smarforexfunds, You are not being transparent, you have to show myfxbook verified accounts, the past performance on the website is also very poor (it used to show 2-3 yers of past performance with great results). So far I can't give thumbs up for a company that is not transparent enough. The possible clients should be able to find a lot of information on the website without the need to contact support.

If anybody else has any other experience with them, please share it here.

2 of my colleagues were investing with smarforexfunds.com and they asked to close their accounts and got their money back already.

This proves that even a managed company can generate losses, so how about those unregulated that are paying 20% monthly? Anybody thinks is going to last long before you get you capital back?

Smarforexfunds, You are not being transparent, you have to show myfxbook verified accounts, the past performance on the website is also very poor (it used to show 2-3 yers of past performance with great results). So far I can't give thumbs up for a company that is not transparent enough. The possible clients should be able to find a lot of information on the website without the need to contact support.

If anybody else has any other experience with them, please share it here.
can you send your account number to
fund@smartforexfunds.com
and i we will send all details about this issue by email to you and you are free to share it here if you want .
Thank you

Back