• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Smart Forex Funds

I don't have account with smartforexfunds, just my colleagues, one I know canceled for sure and the other wanted to cancel, but I'm not sure as we haven't spoke about it recently.
No problem , just let him send his account number by email
Thank you

One is Laila and the other one is Andre, if you can explain through here what happend, I'd appreciate, also another thing, why there is no more myfxbook updates and last but not the least, what happened to the great track record of more than 2 years that used to be public on your website (I clear remember that) and now is only showing from Aug 2015 until now?

I want to believe you guys are a good company, but I need transparency, if you prove to me that what happened to my colleagues were bad trades and you guys are now back in track, I'll personally invest with you and I can bring a bunch of people, but right now I simply can't do that.

One is Laila and the other one is Andre, if you can explain through here what happend, I'd appreciate, also another thing, why there is no more myfxbook updates and last but not the least, what happened to the great track record of more than 2 years that used to be public on your website (I clear remember that) and now is only showing from Aug 2015 until now?

I want to believe you guys are a good company, but I need transparency, if you prove to me that what happened to my colleagues were bad trades and you guys are now back in track, I'll personally invest with you and I can bring a bunch of people, but right now I simply can't do that.

Hello Marcelo

I need accounts number and broker name pleas send details to fundmanager@smartforexfunds.com
and will give you all details here about what happened because there are some of accounts from UAE was managing by another trader not belong to SMART FOREX FUNDS team
and when we received these accounts floating loss was between 65 - 75 % .
as i mentioned will explain everything here but provide me with accounts details by email
Thank you

Hello everyone
I am writing here to give you Clarification about what happened with us during the last year
most of the trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD had been open by another money manager who does not belong to our team, and when we received these accounts the floating loss was -75 % for example if you have 10,000 USD account, your account had -7500 USD floating loss with full hedge trade on EURUSD, after Oct 2015 we started working on these accounts and many times we decreased the floating loss to -50 % , then we tried to run our trading system which depends on trading with 14 pairs at the same time but the agent who is brought these accounts asked us to stop it, and we told him we will not trade on these accounts,
some of his clients contact us, and we explained everything to them then we suggested if they want us to trade on their accounts must remove it's from MAM manager platform and we will try to run our basket trading system on its, some of them accept that, and we raised their accounts equity from 23-03-2016 till now, and you may see trading history before running basket trading system and how their account equity raised
in the attached file number 1 the account equity was 10472 USD, in the file number 2 you will see how we made more than 10 % in less than one month and the client made withdrawal 1000 USD and his account equity is 10570 now,
Note : the EURUSD trades still opening on his account and we will try to do something for it but that will need more time .
there for if anyone thinks his account still with smart forex funds we want to tell him to check your account history if you find any another trading method in your account, please contact us
our e-mail address is: Fundmanager@smartforexfunds.com
because there are many persons in UAE using our website name to bring and manage forex accounts
also, we do not provide any special contract, the only agreement between you, and we is the power of attorney which must of broker have it .

you can compare the trading history with our performances on SMART FOREX FUNDS website I am sure you will find the same trading method .
Download our last trading performances from this link :
http://www.smartforexfunds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AllHistory.pdf
Download trading history before 23.03.2016 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KvhNNDieFSNnhkYldhd0NtTzg/view?usp=sharing

Download trading history after 23.03.2016 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KvhNNDieFSeDRNRkk5MXVJS00/view?usp=sharing

I couldn't keep quiet when it comes to smartforex!
This "company" was organized by a bunch of unprofessional people (I am talking about smartforex in uae). Particularly by two emirates cabin crew (purser and grade1) apparently there was some kinda of internal conflict between them and they separated. They didn't keep any of their promises and their performance is horrible. I could save some money but also a lot with these people and I have to make sure nobody join them. They change broker and etc yet they couldn't obtain any stable results. They zeroed my account with some ridiculous trades. I can show to any of you statement from mttrader on how they managed an account just to make sure nobody even think of joining this "company". And I will repeat once again they not just simply lost some of money they zeroed an account completely I only have lots of anger towards those #%%**%#

Hello everyone
I am writing here to give you Clarification about what happened with us during the last year
most of the trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD had been open by another money manager who does not belong to our team, and when we received these accounts the floating loss was -75 % for example if you have 10,000 USD account, your account had -7500 USD floating loss with full hedge trade on EURUSD, after Oct 2015 we started working on these accounts and many times we decreased the floating loss to -50 % , then we tried to run our trading system which depends on trading with 14 pairs at the same time but the agent who is brought these accounts asked us to stop it, and we told him we will not trade on these accounts,
some of his clients contact us, and we explained everything to them then we suggested if they want us to trade on their accounts must remove it's from MAM manager platform and we will try to run our basket trading system on its, some of them accept that, and we raised their accounts equity from 23-03-2016 till now, and you may see trading history before running basket trading system and how their account equity raised
in the attached file number 1 the account equity was 10472 USD, in the file number 2 you will see how we made more than 10 % in less than one month and the client made withdrawal 1000 USD and his account equity is 10570 now,
Note : the EURUSD trades still opening on his account and we will try to do something for it but that will need more time .
there for if anyone thinks his account still with smart forex funds we want to tell him to check your account history if you find any another trading method in your account, please contact us
our e-mail address is: Fundmanager@smartforexfunds.com
because there are many persons in UAE using our website name to bring and manage forex accounts
also, we do not provide any special contract, the only agreement between you, and we is the power of attorney which must of broker have it .

you can compare the trading history with our performances on SMART FOREX FUNDS website I am sure you will find the same trading method .
Download our last trading performances from this link :
http://www.smartforexfunds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AllHistory.pdf
Download trading history before 23.03.2016 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KvhNNDieFSNnhkYldhd0NtTzg/view?usp=sharing

Download trading history after 23.03.2016 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KvhNNDieFSeDRNRkk5MXVJS00/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the explanation, my colleagues lost $600,00 and $8K before they decided to close their accounts.

What I don't understand is: How come a money manager that doesn't belong to your team managed to open clients accounts under SFF's names? So he was trading with a broker that was not in partnership with SFF's and pretended that was a manager for you? How can we be sure that this won't happen again in the future?

Thanks for the explanation, my colleagues lost $600,00 and $8K before they decided to close their accounts.

What I don't understand is: How come a money manager that doesn't belong to your team managed to open clients accounts under SFF's names? So he was trading with a broker that was not in partnership with SFF's and pretended that was a manager for you? How can we be sure that this won't happen again in the future?

that will not happen again because our trading method is clear and we mentioned this trading method on our old website so when the account holder notice any new trading method on his account must contact us at:
fundmanager@smartforexfunds.com

Marcelo,
Just for you to see their level of professionalism: some other manager was managing our accounts lol
Ok their first broker wasn't good they couldn't achieve any good or stable results so that what they were claiming but even after they changed their broker their result didn't get better and in my case even got worse, I've a full history of their trades if you're interested I can show you all screenshots of mttrader from the moment their new "great" broker assumed their accounts and notice my account wasn't in minus at that moment. Just don't won't anybody else to get involved with this unprofessional crew (and I am not only talking about broker here but they way they administer their "business" and deal with people).

Back