• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Smart Forex Funds

And one thing they like to do is to feed people with promises which they can never achieve anyways. I wish them they loose their own money how they lost mine and of other people.

Marcelo,
Just for you to see their level of professionalism: some other manager was managing our accounts lol
Ok their first broker wasn't good they couldn't achieve any good or stable results so that what they were claiming but even after they changed their broker their result didn't get better and in my case even got worse, I've a full history of their trades if you're interested I can show you all screenshots of mttrader from the moment their new "great" broker assumed their accounts and notice my account wasn't in minus at that moment. Just don't won't anybody else to get involved with this unprofessional crew (and I am not only talking about broker here but they way they administer their "business" and deal with people).
so what about this results ?
smartforexfunds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AllHistory.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
so what about this results ?
smartforexfunds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/AllHistory.pdf
lol I am just curious why you're not [posting results from my account with same pride?
The point for everyone to know is hat they messed up with first trader contracted another one yet they couldn't manage it for all accounts, better to check on your signals. And its completly unaccetpable to loose everything from any account, not just a part or one trade but zero it. Just be proud of this as well and publish these results on your site too.

Few of my friends never invested with them, after they met this guy they straight away said no due to luck of professionalism and knowledge some other people including me were stupid enpugh to "invest" (read loose) money with them. I just want to warn people to do their research and make their own choice of rather they are ready to listen to hours of useless explanation like: sorry sir our trader wasn't good but we changed it, sorry sir new trader needs time, sorry sir it's due to china crisis, sorry sir its due to euro crisis (it's like hello aren't you supposed to be aware of risks of markets and get trustable signals?) and always always they gonna repeat: do not worry we will never let your money vanish and once this happened they won't even say sorry..... it's your move guys I ust want people to have the whole picture and not just trades from few accounts which by luck were positive. So anyways I can show same stastic and their "profit" on my account to anyone.

Back