SPOTFN - Waiting for nearly 3 weeks for my withdrawal requests

Seems like they are just stalling. I hear the same thing from these people, every time I call. "Accounting is working to resolve this issue" or some other nonsense similar to that. This company is full of thieves and liars. I do not recommend anyone to ever trust this company at all.

They absolutely are stalling. These are the biggeset scam artists in the world. Consider my actions, meaning?

I am not sure if you withdrew profits but you should consider to ask for a chargeback through your card issuer.

Send a complaint through econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Although they are not regulated- I have noticed that they are using the logo of Nasdaq, DowJones and The London Stock Exchange. This is a misleading violation. Therefore send a complaint to each of these bodies with a screenshot of the logos they are using.

Hello binaryoptions2000

When you give the (ARN) Acquirer reference number (tracking number) to your bank, what did they say :confused:

Does your bank have a "Chargeback & Disputes department" more specialized to deal with your case ;)

The broker use to have sub offices listed on its main website back in 2012 along with a few telephone numbers in other parts of the world, don't know if they still promote them for contact centres/phone or not:

Australia
Citigroup Centre
2 Park Street. 39/F
Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 2 9191 2799

Hong Kong
One IFC
1 Harbour View St. Suite 8, 20/F
Central, Hong Kong
+852 3170 9586

Phone: Austria +43 1 2297188
Phone: Russia +7 495 745 33 88

The above addresses can now be seen at their affiliate website spotfn.biz

Hortense Holdings Limited had a link to them (don't know if they still do or not, but check this out: Fortress Global Markets Sarl

Good luck
Liz

Hello binaryoptions2000

When you give the (ARN) Acquirer reference number (tracking number) to your bank, what did they say :confused:

Does your bank have a "Chargeback & Disputes department" more specialized to deal with your case ;)

The broker use to have sub offices listed on its main website back in 2012 along with a few telephone numbers in other parts of the world, don't know if they still promote them for contact centres/phone or not:

Australia
Citigroup Centre
2 Park Street. 39/F
Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 2 9191 2799

Hong Kong
One IFC
1 Harbour View St. Suite 8, 20/F
Central, Hong Kong
+852 3170 9586

Phone: Austria +43 1 2297188
Phone: Russia +7 495 745 33 88

The above addresses can now be seen at their affiliate website spotfn.biz

Hortense Holdings Limited had a link to them (don't know if they still do or not, but check this out: Fortress Global Markets Sarl

Good luck
Liz

Apparently this company is located in San Jose, Costa Rica. I told them on the phone they are liars and thieves and they got very quiet. They are definitely scam artitsts, for sure. Please read the following website that I just listed in the previous post.

Here it is: REAL LOCATION | SPOTFN 100% SCAM

I am not sure if you withdrew profits but you should consider to ask for a chargeback through your card issuer.

Send a complaint through econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Although they are not regulated- I have noticed that they are using the logo of Nasdaq, DowJones and The London Stock Exchange. This is a misleading violation. Therefore send a complaint to each of these bodies with a screenshot of the logos they are using.

Yes, I am doing that. Apparently they are acting like they are located in New York and London, when their real location is San Jose, Costa Rica. This is not such a surprise, considering that every single time someone answers the phone, it's a spanish speaking individual. Had they been truly located in London, you would at least hear some british accents. Not one time ever has someone with a british accent answered the phones at SpotFN. It is all spanish speaking people. Makes perfect sense. They are apparently located in Costa Rica, and acting like their location is somewhere else, when it's really not.

Back